all about sport...

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

Sports..well I was a athlete from elementary school through high school. But would have been the towel boy or water boy in college. Maybe if I had been really lucky I could have been the team's statistician. :) I did enjoy playing American football ( starting safety, on the kick-off team, back-up punter and rarely half-back). Ran the two mile(you do the km) and a pretty good high jumper. The latter really helped when playing basketball against the trees. Now my sports are only tennis, swimming and martial arts. The older I get the more difficult it is too fight my way out of a wet paper bag. And yes the price of tennis is chronic tennis elbow. Just maybe nanobiotechnology and biophysics will have a positive influence on Sports Medicine to prevent and treat injuries of future athletes. In fact HAP (hydroxyapatite) is already in use to mend broken bones.

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Partner of:

© 2015   Created by András Paszternák, PhD (founder).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service