hi, please tell me a suitable nanoparticles for the drug delivery... At present i am working in the field of drug delivery of the antibiotics and plant based compounds like saponin,  etc.

please contact me at bioviski@gmail.com

thanking you,

Vishnu Kirthi. A

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear my colleage

I am interested chitosan as a  gene delevry if you have an idea

yours sincerly

Dr. Ahmed

Water soluble gold nanoparticles are the best choice. See e.g.,  Electrochemical fabrication of self assembled monolayer using ferrocene-functionalized gold nanoparticles on glassy carbon electrode accepted in Ectrochimica Acta, 2011, Dr. Naveed Kausar Janjua, Sana Sabahat

Dear Kirthi,

Nano Ferrites which are superparamagnetic are more useful for target drug delivery .we synthesized nanosilver ferrite which is non toxic( since both silver and ferrite are non toxic) may be used 

thanks for for ur reply
thank for ur reply

for ur reply

Hello Dr. Ahmed,

There are reports of some oxides-chitosan for bio sensing applications due to their compatibility. Those could be used.

Hello Mr.Vishnu Kirthi,

We are building an Battery Operated Electrochemical instrument with CV & CA for detection of diseases of varieties of illness. If you are looking for this instrument, we would be able to help you on the instrumentation front. 

Reply to Discussion

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at editor@nanopaprika.eu

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Partner of:

© 2015   Created by András Paszternák, PhD (founder).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service