We are a research group in Spain wants a collabration with an Indian institute. We would like to investigate the study of ionic conduction and storage in nanostructured materials. With our techniques we have the possibility of measuring ionic conductivity as a function of temperature in non-polar non-conductive matrices or nanoporous materials, and to study dipolar relaxation due to the diffusion of charged species.

Another issue of interest to us is the effect of confinement on the dielectric relaxation behaviour of organic molecules with a dipole moment, and the study in a nanoporous material obviously is a suitable way to obtain a confined geometry.

We are currently developing a setup to study dielectric and ion-conduction properties in thin films under controlled atmosphere (as many organic materials are very sensitive to contamination, especially in thin-film form and when intercalated with charged species). We are looking for a well established research partner to apply for an indo-spanish project.

People with suitable background (nano-porous materials & fuel cells particularly Li-bttery)  kindly reply

with regards

manesh

Views: 348

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi. 

I am mailing on behalf of Nanotechnology Research Center, SRM University. I would be interested in pursuing such a colloborative venture. 

Please contact me at shivi.masti@gmail.com.

Regards, 

Shivaraman

Lead Scientist

Dear Manesh:

We have been working on nano porous track etch membranes for the last 20 years. Also, we have carried out some nanoelectronic devices fabrication using these membranes.The electric transport phenomenon has also been studied through these pores exhibiting diode -like behaviour. If it can be a topic of collaboration, pl respond.I can send you the details of the work being carried out. My e-mail Id is skchakarvarti@gmail.com.

My CV is attached for your reference and provide information on the nature of the work being pursued here.

Attachments:

We are working related this concept. Also we having impedance analyzer Solatron 1260 for studying the ionic conduction of nanostructured materials. Kindly make a mail to a.chithambararaj@gmail.com 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at editor@nanopaprika.eu

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Publications by A. Paszternák:

Smartphone-Based Extension of the Curcumin/Cellophane pH Sensing Method

Pd/Ni Synergestic Activity for Hydrogen Oxidation Reaction in Alkaline Conditions

The potential use of cellophane test strips for the quick determination of food colours

pH and CO2 Sensing by Curcumin-Coloured Cellophane Test Strip

Polymeric Honeycombs Decorated by Nickel Nanoparticles

Directed Deposition of Nickel Nanoparticles Using Self-Assembled Organic Template,

Organometallic deposition of ultrasmooth nanoscale Ni film,

Zigzag-shaped nickel nanowires via organometallic template-free route

Surface analytical characterization of passive iron surface modified by alkyl-phosphonic acid layers

Atomic Force Microscopy Studies of Alkyl-Phosphonate SAMs on Mica

Amorphous iron formation due to low energy heavy ion implantation in evaporated 57Fe thin films

Surface modification of passive iron by alkylphosphonic acid layers

Formation and structure of alkylphosphonic acid layers on passive iron

Structure of the nonionic surfactant triethoxy monooctylether C8E3 adsorbed at the free water surface, as seen from surface tension measurements and Monte Carlo simulations

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Partner of: