Nanotechnology in USA

Hi All
I recently joined this great community. It was really helpful for me and I was looking into such things for a long a time. I am presently in USA and planning to do my PhD in nanotechnology. i did my masters in Nanomedical Science and my project was mainly based on development of multifunctional nanosystem based on photodynamic therapy of Cancer cells. It will be really helpful if anyone could give in details of universities where I can join for PhD and how should I apply for that.....

Thankyou..
lakshmi

You need to be a member of The International NanoScience Community - Nanopaprika.eu to add comments!

Join The International NanoScience Community - Nanopaprika.eu

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hi every one ,
    I am Architect : Ossama Mohamed Omar, from Egypt , Alexandria . i did my master thesis in Advanced daylight technology for sustainable architecture design and my project now is to finish my PhD thesis in Nanoarchitecture " like Nanomaterials, like nanoglass for more daylight" . it will be helpful if anyone could give any details for universities where I can join to finish my PhD and how should i apply for that....
    thank you all
    Ossama
  • Hai me to doing my master in nanotechnology.......... actually i need the information on the masters project of your that may be helpful in my work preparation. its urgent can u send the details to me
This reply was deleted.