NanoRoom for cooperation - find your research partner

The place to find cooperation partners for different nanotech research projects. We will share time to time the new searches with all 7300+ members of our community. Working on a new project? Dont have an AFM or XPS in your institute? Just use NanoRoom to find a cooperating partner!

Tags: nanoroom

Views: 634

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am interesting in cooperation, but I am from Ukraine. How it is possible?
Taame Abraha Berhe said:

I am Taame Abraha Berhe from Taiwan. I am doing my PHD  under the group of Nanoelectrochemistry for energy efficiency improvements. Now, I need collaborating individuals who are interested in this area of research. 

I am doing Ph.D in Supercapacitor by using carbon based nanostuctreres. Is any one doing in the same field if so tell me how to improve energy density?

I am working on Organic Solar Cells at MATSLAB, Department of Physics & Astrophysics, University of Delhi.

my aim is organic thin film

Dear vishal sharma

I am working on Organic Solar Cells at Bharathidasan University, School of physics ,Tiruchirappalli-620 024.

i am doing research on finding effects of copper and silver nano particles on wheat..any one who is doing research on Nanoparticles in plant science is well come for discussion

I am Dr. Ranjana Varma, started new work on synthesis of TiO2 doped photo catalyst for water purification using sol gel and RF-sputtering techniques. 

All who r interested in this field can do more discussion on the same.

Hi Taame Abraha I am interested in your area.  Please contact me on er.ishu.sharma@gmail.com
Taame Abraha Berhe said:

I am Taame Abraha Berhe from Taiwan. I am doing my PHD  under the group of Nanoelectrochemistry for energy efficiency improvements. Now, I need collaborating individuals who are interested in this area of research. 

Yes i am interesting in water purification have done some work in waste water treatment using TiO2 nanoparticles..

Dear Taame Berhe:

Yes, I am interested in this research area. I have just completed my BS in Materials Science and now looking for MS/PhD Position.I have done with Novel synthesis of graphene by Chemical method.

I will be waiting for your kind reply.
Taame Abraha Berhe said:

I am Narendra Kulkarni, completed MSc in biotechnology in 2011. Worked one year in Defence food research laboratory.I want to do PhD in same with little stifund please suggest me any ideas or help me out 

Dear Sudhanshu,
I have such facilities in our lab and I can help you out with my experience in these techniques. If you have not found anyone, please send me email at nanotech.guru@gmail.com.

Gurvinder

Sudhanshu Dwivedi said:

I do not have an AFM and an XPS to characterize the nanopowders sample. Anyone interested to help with ?

Regards,

Sudhanshu 

The LNMIIT

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconThe International NanoScience Community via Facebook
Thumbnail

Research Assistant (Ph.D. student) - Nanopatterning, Nanoanalysis, Photonic Materials group of the Physics Department, University of Paderborn, Germany…

See More
Facebook7 hours ago · Reply

TINC posted blog posts
7 hours ago
Zoltan Zimboras is now a member of The International NanoScience Community
20 hours ago
Profile IconThe International NanoScience Community via Facebook
Thumbnail

Senior Laboratory Research Scientist Electron Microscopist - The Francis Crick Institute, London http://www.nanopaprika.eu/profiles/blogs/senior-laboratory-research-scientist-electron-microscopist-the-fr?xg_source=activity

See More
Facebookyesterday · Reply

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at editor@nanopaprika.eu

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Publications by A. Paszternák:

Smartphone-Based Extension of the Curcumin/Cellophane pH Sensing Method

Pd/Ni Synergestic Activity for Hydrogen Oxidation Reaction in Alkaline Conditions

The potential use of cellophane test strips for the quick determination of food colours

pH and CO2 Sensing by Curcumin-Coloured Cellophane Test Strip

Polymeric Honeycombs Decorated by Nickel Nanoparticles

Directed Deposition of Nickel Nanoparticles Using Self-Assembled Organic Template,

Organometallic deposition of ultrasmooth nanoscale Ni film,

Zigzag-shaped nickel nanowires via organometallic template-free route

Surface analytical characterization of passive iron surface modified by alkyl-phosphonic acid layers

Atomic Force Microscopy Studies of Alkyl-Phosphonate SAMs on Mica

Amorphous iron formation due to low energy heavy ion implantation in evaporated 57Fe thin films

Surface modification of passive iron by alkylphosphonic acid layers

Formation and structure of alkylphosphonic acid layers on passive iron

Structure of the nonionic surfactant triethoxy monooctylether C8E3 adsorbed at the free water surface, as seen from surface tension measurements and Monte Carlo simulations

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Partner of: