The place to find cooperation partners for different nanotech research projects. We will share time to time the new searches with all 7300+ members of our community. Working on a new project? Dont have an AFM or XPS in your institute? Just use NanoRoom to find a cooperating partner!

You need to be a member of The International NanoScience Community - Nanopaprika.eu to add comments!

Join The International NanoScience Community - Nanopaprika.eu

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• need to know about phd scholarships for nanotechnology in agriculture 

• QUANTUM CREATIVITY :

Focus on Quantum Brain and Nano-synapses

Paolo Manzelli, egocreanet2012@gmail.com

CALL FOR PARTNERS

Quantum Brain Theory (QBT): An Enlightenment of Advancements in Brain Processes

The Brain Works as a Tool of Quantum Perception

Project Idea: Quantum Creativity : Background

The brain interprets images, sounds, and other sensations via synaptic contacts within a nano-time scale. The Number of these inter-cellular connections in the brain is estimated at 1000 times larger than number of stars in our galaxy. In this way, the brain interacts using a neural network with quantum information, which is called QUANTUM COMMUNICATION. The emergence of Quantum Communication Science is based on the idea that information depends on quantum entanglement effects, on the real time transference (e.g. through simultaneous action) of a quantum state, from one location to another at considerable distance*.

These quantum entanglement actions are very similar to those found in quantum field theory, so that they can be applied to a more profound understanding of neurotransmission in the synaptic clefts. Moreover, recent work shows, that as the number of entangled quantum particles increases the coherent correlation among distant synapses symmetrically increase, so that the matrix of synergic correlations among distant synapsis events enlarges, and this growth in communication synergies among distant neurons may solve the “Binding Problem” of simultaneous neuronal quantum communication activity, in different areas of the brain. This would also achieve a clear idea about the "Unity of Consciousness".

Therefore, Quantum Brain information diffused via entanglements and disentanglements, allow a more complete and holistic approach of living systems.  Working on this premise, the quantum brain based on nano-synaptic processes has a wide range of applications in the horizontal or vertical exchange of information. Both of these forms of communication act on the one hand on a linear timeframe and on the other hand simultaneously in the evolutional formation of logical and creative thinking. Bio-physics and other quantum life sciences use these complementary brain activities to help explain complex forms of cross-disciplinary understanding of various mental activities. This transcends the traditional domain of quantum mechanics of particles by going beyond the cognitive limits of such a field, which originated from the uncertainty principle in 1927.

At the end of the last century, quantum physics developed a holistic ability of overcoming the apparent contradictions between physics and relativistic quantum mechanics. This was done by a new interpretation of universal energy, which considered man not only as an observer, but also as an objective participant in the evolution of life and the universe*.[1]

Nowadays, QBT has developed to a trans-disciplinary field at the interface between nanotechnology and nano-neurobiology. For example, carbon nanotubes working on the basis of the quantum tunnelling effect are inserted in the brain in order to regenerate and repower synaptic connections between neurons.[2]

This lends evidence that the brain can act on two coherent systems. These are:

a)     The sequential model based on intra- and inter synaptic quantum neural tunnelling;

b)     The entanglement model based on virtual functions that are determined by the superposition or overlapping of quantum particles at synaptic junctions.

With QBT, many synergies come in to existence and leads to that addresses consciousness.

Quantum Consciousness: http://www.quantumconsciousness.org/

QBT overcomes the arbitrary split between subject and object. Therefore, matter and energy embody the informational domain and its expression in scientific and artistic thought forms. From an etymological standpoint, consciousness comes from the Latin word conscire meaning to become aware or to have a change in perception. Thus, the awareness of our physical senses of sight, touch, sound, taste and smell is a reflection of our interactions with the physical environment. The perception of these senses realised through interactions with the environment underpins the functioning of the quantum brain. This assertion lends credit of a reflective process that opens new creative opportunities of a conscious artistic expression hereby referred to as Contemporary Quantum Art Movement. In light of this, we see the emergence of a new order of imaginative and contemporary scientific thinking and new communication technologies such as augmented reality (AR).

Objectives

Quantum Creativity strengthens the contention that our perception is a mixed or an augmented reality (AR) scenario resulting from probable interactions with the environment. The objective in AR research is to enhance the user’s perception and interaction by using virtual 3D objects that appear to coexist in the same space and time as in the real world. AR and natural perception are different but similar in the following respects:

1. Blends real and virtual in a real environment;
    2. Develop simultaneity through real-time interaction;
    3. Register images in 3D within an accurate alignment of real and virtual objects.

In AR technology, the n*3 property is the most important because it is without an accurate registration in real-time. The illusion that virtual objects effectively exist in the real environment is severely compromised. Besides, AR research is not only limited to the sense of sight but can be applied to all the other physical senses.

Taken together, the synchronous harmonisation of QBT of cognitive neuroscience and quantum artistic expression gives credence to an enhanced collaborative and interactive environment for scientists, artists, and information communication technologists. All interested participants can realise this goal by a collaborative effort, by applying for a grant within the framework of the European Commission Horizon2020 programme for research and innovation in the FETOPEN-3-2015 coordination and support activities. Upon grant approval, the promotion of an advanced dialogue and dissemination measures to implement a strategy for a CREATIVE EUROPEis at the forefront.

Work Packages - ( prelimnary approach )

WP No.

Work package title

WP leader

Project management

EurA Consult AG (DE)

Quantum Science and Art trans-disciplinary cooperation strategy

EGOCREANET…(IT)

Augmented Reality Key Challenges

Quantum Social Science : disruptive change in life and social science

Quantum Brain Theory (QBT) and cultural & social creativity

Communication and dissemination

EurA Consult AG (DE)

Preliminary Interested Parties 2014/07/14

1)     Prof. Luigi Campanella : Director Chemistry Museum / University of Roma “La Sapienza” (IT) http://www.musei.uniroma1.it/informamuseonew.asp?ID=11

2)     Prof. Pietro Pietrini , <pietro.pietrini@med.unipi.it> Neurology (IT) ; http://unimap.unipi.it/cercapersone/dettaglio.php?ri=4048&templ...

3)     Prof. Franco Rustichelli <F.Rustichelli@univpm.it>; (IT) http://www.fp7.org.tr/tubitak_content_files/281/Etkinlikler/Brokera..., COST event: Bridging the Gap between Science and Art: http://www.cost.eu/events/btg

4)     Prof. Dinko Mitrecic <dinko.mitrecic@mef.hr>; http://www.icgeb.org/neuroscience-2013.html; Tel.+38514596854; <dominic@mef.hr>- (CROATIA).

5)     Dr. Menelaos A. Sotiriou:<sotiriou@scienceview.gr> ; www.scienceview.gr; http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Menelaos-Sotiriou/1781704364 (GREECE)

6)     Esfandyar Feizi Aqakandi, Theoretical physics  <efaizi@azaruniv.edu> Azirbajan Shahid Madani University (IRAN)

7)     Andrei Khrennikov, Professor of Applied Mathematics, <andrei.khrennikov@lnu.se>
    International Center for Mathematical Modeling in Physics, Engineering, Economics, and Cognitive Science Linnaeus University (SWEDEN)

8)     Mahmoud Abdel-Aty <abdelatyquantum@gmail.com> Professor Mathematics and Information Science. University of Science and Technology at Zewail City (LEBANON)

Literature

David Bohm

Quantum Creativity: Think Quantum, Be Creative, Amit Goswami, 2014

The Future of the Mind: The Scientific Quest to Understand, Enhance..., Michio Kaku, 2014

The Quantum Brain: The Search for Freedom and the Next Generation o..., Jeffrey Satinover, 2002

Quantum Consciousness | Quantum Consciousness
  • I'm interested in the application of semiconductor nano materials in Hydrogen production and solar cell, I had published two article in the field of hydrogen production via water splitting in Nanoscal journal and Renewable and sustainable energy reviews. As I planing to work with dye synthesized solar cell and using quantum dot also. I Egyptian had obtained my Ph. D from Russian in 2011

• I'm interested in the application of semiconductor nano materials in Hydrogen production and solar cell, I had published two article in the field of hydrogen production via water splitting in Nanoscal journal and Renewable and sustainable energy reviews. As I planing to work with dye synthesized solar cell and using quantum dot also. I Egyptian had obtained my Ph. D from Russian in 2011

Taame Abraha Berhe said:

Currently I am dealing with solid state dye sensitised solar cell but QDs are also my future plan.

NanoRoom for cooperation - find your research partner
    The place to find cooperation partners for different nanotech research projects. We will share time to time the new searches with all 7300+ members o…
  • I want to characterize my nanoparticles to do some biological exposure, could someone help me to find a partner because we haven't the appropriate instruments for the desired assays, which are: Zeta potentiel and DLS. Kind regards!

• RECENT RESEARCH ACTIVITY

-----------------------------

* PRESENTED INVITED LECTURE AT ASIA-PACIFIC CONGRESS OF VIROLOGY 2013, AT AMITY INSTITUTE OF VIROLOGY & IMMUNOLOGY (DEC., 2014);

PAPER TITLED, " RNA-NANOTECHNOLOGY PROSPECTS & CHALLENGES IN INFLUENZA VIRUS INFECTION".

* PAPER ACCEPTED AT 2ND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF RNA NANOTECHNOLOGY AND THERAPEUICS 2013 AT KENTUY UNIVERSITY (2013).

" INTERFERENCE (RNAi) -BASED STRATEGIES FOR DIAGNOSIS & TREATING VIRAL INFECTION".

--------------------

I AM INTERESTED TO CONTINUE MY RESEARCH....

DR P.K.SINHA

DELHI-INDIA

MOB.-919899837923

EMAIL; POORANSINHA@YAHOO.COM

SKYPE; DRPOORAN

• Let's start! Will you send me, please, a letter on abrukov@yandex.ru. Then I send you a paper that depict what will we start with.

Prof. Dr techn. Murthy CHAVALI said:

any partners from Japan, Austria

The place to find cooperation partners for different nanotech research projects. We will share time to time the new searches with all 7300+ members o…
  • Hello sir

i'm working in  density functional theory based nanostructures. Could i  join with you?

Victor S. Abrukov said:

Victor S. Abrukov said:

Knowledge base of nanomaterials and nanotechnology is a future of nanomaterials world!

Under Knowledge Base, we mean an information tool, containing all relationships between all variables of object, allowing to calculate a value of one variable through others as well as solving both direct and inverse problems, predicting characteristics of object which have not been investigated yet as well as predicting a technology parameters that provide the required characteristics of object. We create this information tool by means of Data Mining.

We invite them who are interested in this problem in collaboration. The mini Knowledge Base can be created for any experimental research.

We believe that the Knowledge base is a future of nanomaterials world.

Add: 

The work is partially supported by Russian Foundation for Basic Research (grant 13-02-97071).

• Dear Researchers

I am working in the field of solar cell basically traditional Si and CIGS. I need the collaborative member to write up project. Who so ever interested please send msg..

Regards

PS

This reply was deleted.