If you are looking for a nano-position. PhD and PostDoc positions around the world, from USA, Europe to India...

Views: 15669

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a graduate electronics engineer and PG in Computer Science and engineering,i am looking for PhD positions.

New positions added to TINC-Job monitor:

My name is Abo baker Al Aidrous, I have got B.Sc in microbiology, I was workining on graduate project for biosynthesis of silver nanoparticles by bacteria under supervision of Prof Dr Bahig El-Deeb.I have got intersting results about the the structure of nanoparticles<> now we are trying to looking for the gene(s) express for the enzyme (s) which resposiable for nanoparticles synthesis.

Obiouslly, I am looking for MSc or Ph.D positione.

would you please helpme out if possible

abu baker al aidrous

I am introducing myself as a PhD student Dept. Of Veterinary preclinical science I have prepared calcium carbonate nanoparticles from very available resource of Cockle shells (Anadara granosa) with the best form of polymorph (aragonite phase) by a very simple method. This method has accepted as patent on 26/1/2011. I have prepared bone biomaterial using these calcium carbonate nanoparticles.I have planned to develop biomaterials (especially for osteosarcoma and other cancer drugs)using these powders. My PhD programme will be finished by December, 2011. So, I would like to do postdoct in the area of bone nanobiomaterials.

With best regards
Kh.Nurul Islam
PhD student
Dept. Of Veterinary preclinical sciences,
Faculty of veterinary medicine,
Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia.
I'm looking for PDF positio in Nonvolatile memory technology. Is there any possiblities please inform me. phy.dpanda<at>gmail.com
i am also pursuing m.tech in nanotechnology and nanoscience from jaipur.i want to know the procedure in phd in IIT bombay.my feild of interest is nanosystems in medical fields.
i am waiting for your reply
I'm looking for a PostDoc position in Europe or USA.
U have to attend exam of the departments. Do u have GATE/ NET? Where u r persuing MTech? For details mail me.

actually my corse is integrated btech mtech(5 yrs) n presently em in 4 th yr(8sem.)

n em still nt elligible for NET.

is gate is neccesary for phd in IITs or NET is sufficient?

will u pls send me ur email id?

one mre thing...if i have few publication den dere is any chance of direct addmisions?

Good Morning Friends, Warm Greatings,   I am Karthikeyan.S. I will complete my masters in Nanoelectronics  in May month.   Now I am doing my M.Tech  project in LEOS, Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO), Bangalore. I'm looking for Ph.D in the field  Nanoscience and NanoTechnology.  Can you give me information regarding this ...
phy.dpanda@gmail.com and dpanda@phy.iitkgp.ernet.in
I'm karthikeyan from Chennai, India. I am looking for the PhD position in NanoMaterials. Please let me know if any positions are there.

Reply to Discussion

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at editor@nanopaprika.eu

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Partner of:

© 2015   Created by András Paszternák, PhD (founder).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service