If you are looking for a nano-position. PhD and PostDoc positions around the world, from USA, Europe to India...

Views: 14642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanx for ur response Sir. yeah surly we can discuss about the topics you have mentioned above.For better communication, you can send mails to my Personal Email -sagarmilind@gmail.com

Hi,

Hope all is well at your end.

At present I am working as a Researcher at Centre of Nanotechnology, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. I have done M.Tech in Nanotechnology and B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering. I have published two research papers on nanomateirals in reputed Journals and presented my work in several National and International conferences. Right now I am looking for a PHD position.

Anyone who can help me, I would be thank ful to him...

hi, i am arun karthick doing M.Tech Nanotechnology final year in Anna university. i would like to do PhD in nanomaterials, nanobiomaterials. my M.Tech thesis is related to Sythesis and characterizations of injectable HA with protiens and polmer.  

Hai Friends,

I am Karthikeyan.S. I will complete my masters in Nanoelectronics  in May month.  I'm looking for Ph.D in the field of Nanoscience and NanoTechnology.

M.Tech Project : V2O5 thin film Coating by Thermal Evaporation Method. in LEOS, ISRO, Bangalore.  Mail id: karthi.coolecegmail.com

Yes. Currently I'm doing my MS, completes it by June 2011, and want to do PhD in Nanotechnology (CNT electronics) Currently doing research in the area of VLSI interconnects using CNTs at VIT Univeraity, Vellore. Interested in doing PhD in US/Europe in the same area.. please guide me..
I am searching a post doc position in Materials Science (Nanotechnology). I have completed Ph.D. in Materials Science (Nanotechnology) from Dept of Physics, Banaras Hindu University on the topic "Synthesis, Characterization and Optical Properties of Se and Te based Pure and Doped Chalcogenide Nanomaterials".
I am looking for a post doc position in Materials Science (Nanotechnology). I have completed Ph.D. in Materials Science (Nanotechnology) from Dept of Physics, Banaras Hindu University on the topic "Synthesis, Characterization and Optical Properties of Se and Te based Pure and Doped Chalcogenide Nanomaterials".
I am searching a post doc position in Materials Science (Nanotechnology). I have completed Ph.D. in Materials Science (Nanotechnology) from Dept of Physics, Banaras Hindu University on the topic "Synthesis, Characterization and Optical Properties of Se and Te based Pure and Doped Chalcogenide Nanomaterials".

Hai Pushpendra,

Look this link there is a open position. 

risoe.dtu.dk

and alos you can contact Material Research division, Riso National Laboratory for sustainable energy,Technical University of Denmark.

Conatct senior researcher Dr.Habil.Lion Mishnaevsky Jr. 

Thank you Sir.
I am looking for a post doc position in Materials Science (Nanotechnology). I have completed Ph.D. in Materials Science (Nanotechnology) from Dept of Physics, Banaras Hindu University on the topic "Synthesis, Characterization and Optical Properties of Se and Te based Pure and Doped Chalcogenide Nanomaterials".

List of Publications:

1. Pushpendra Kumar, Kedar Singh, Element directed aqueous solution synthesis of copper
telluride nanoparticles, characterization and optical properties, Crystal Growth &
Design Vol. 9, No. 7, July 2009 P.P. 3089-3094.

2. Pushpendra Kumar, Kedar Singh, Ferromagnetism in Cu doped ZnSe semiconducting
quantum dots, Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 2010 (Accepted, In Press).

3. Pushpendra Kumar, Kedar Singh, Structural, optical and Raman studies of template-free solvothermaly synthesized ZnSe/ZnSe: Ce3+ nanoparticles, Journal of Luminescence,
Vol.130, 2010, P.P. 2026-2031.

4. Pushpendra Kumar, Kedar Singh, O.N. Srivastava, Template free solvothermaly
synthesized copper selenide (CuSe, Cu2-xSe, -Cu2Se and Cu2Se) hexagonal nanoplates
from different precursors at low temperature, Journal of Crystal Growth, Vol. 312,
2010, P.P. 2804-2813.

5. Pushpendra Kumar, Kedar Singh, Template-free solvothermaly synthesized ZnSe and
ZnSe: Eu3+ nanoparticles, structural, optical and Raman studies, Current nanoscience,
Vol.6, No 5, 2010, P.P. 402-407.

6. Pushpendra Kumar, Kedar Singh, Synthesis of CdSe nanoparticles at 50 0C by wet
chemical method, Current nanoscience Vol.6, No 1, February 2010, P.P. 89-93.

7. Pushpendra Kumar, Kedar Singh, T.P. Yadav, O.N. Srivastava, Effect of annealing below crystallization temperature on structural and mechanical properties of
Co66Si16B12Fe4Mo2 metallic glass, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced
Materials, Vol.11, No.8 August 2009, P.P.1082-1087.

8. Pushpendra Kumar, Kedar Singh, Wurtzite ZnSe quantum dots: synthesis, characterization and PL properties, Journal of Optoelectronics and Biomedical Materials, Vol.1, No 1,2009, P.P. 59-69.

9. A.K. Singh, Pushpendra Kumar, Kedar Singh N.S. Saxena, Thermal transport in
Se81Te15Sb4 chalcogenide glass, Chalcogenide Letters Vol. 3, No. 12, December 2006,
P.P.139 – 144.

10. Pushpendra Kumar, Kedar Singh, Thermo-physical properties of Se-Te-Sb vitreous
chalcogenide semiconductors, Chalcogenide Letters Vol. 4, No. 11, November 2007,
P.P. 127 – 132.

11. Pushpendra Kumar, Kedar Singh, Synthesis Characterization and optical properties of copper selenide quantum dots,Structural Chemistry 2011 (Accepted).

12. Pushpendra Kumar, Kedar Singh, Structural, optical and Raman studies of template-free solvothermaly synthesized Lanthanum doped ZnSe nanoparticles, Materials Chemistry
and Physics, 2010, (Under Review).

My e-mail: physicsbhu@gmail.com

I am planning to join a team for a Post DoC position in 2012 January.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Sponsor of:

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at editor@nanopaprika.eu

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Publications by A. Paszternák:

Directed Deposition of Nickel Nanoparticles Using Self-Assembled Organic Template,

Polymeric Honeycombs Decorated by Nickel Nanoparticles, Science of Advanced Materials (Accepted, 05/2014)

Organometallic deposition of ultrasmooth nanoscale Ni film,

Zigzag-shaped nickel nanowires via organometallic template-free route

Surface analytical characterization of passive iron surface modified by alkyl-phosphonic acid layers

Atomic Force Microscopy Studies of Alkyl-Phosphonate SAMs on Mica

Amorphous iron formation due to low energy heavy ion implantation in evaporated 57Fe thin films

Surface modification of passive iron by alkylphosphonic acid layers

Formation and structure of alkylphosphonic acid layers on passive iron

Structure of the nonionic surfactant triethoxy monooctylether C8E3 adsorbed at the free water surface, as seen from surface tension measurements and Monte Carlo simulations

Advertisement

dansskor # Writing guides for students # QSFP #  Gucci Factory Outlet Online # Alta calidad de HP, Asus, Dell, Lenovo Toshiba, Acer, IBM teclado portátil y ventilador portátil # Hohe Qualität HP, Asus, Dell, Lenovo Toshiba, Acer, IBM Notebook Tastatur und Laptop CPU-Lüfter