If you are looking for a nano-position. PhD and PostDoc positions around the world, from USA, Europe to India...

Views: 15140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nanotechnology with space application

Hi all,

I am finishing my M.tech in nano science and technology by this year 2011. i need guidance to do my phD works in photonics crystal fibre or in the field of MEMS. Basically im from ECE background. So inside India prefer me some good university which providin job too

Hi Prem I can also help you.
Please send your CV if possible.

In IACQER regular positions for the JRF and SRF frequently requires.

pankajgautam5@gmail.com

Dear Prem,

I am outgoing student from Materials Science dept, Gulbarga University, Gulbarga...... As I know one of my professor Dr.K.S.Venkatesh have project on Biological synthesis and characterization of nanomaterials.....! If you wish contact him details is given here.
His contact detail:

Dr.K.S.Venkatesh
Reader
Department of Materials Science
Gulbarga University
Gulbraga - 585106
Email Id:venkateshgug@gmail.com
Mobile:+9199448345345

With best regards

Mr.Roy
For you exclusively.... contact

raman_chem@rediffmail.com

With best regards

Hi all,

I am going to finish my M.Sc. Nanoscience & Technology by may, 2011. currently i am looking for PhD positions in various institutes in India. I am now working on Fuel cells applications for my MSc final year project. I need help/guidance to do my PhD on nano materials.

Dear Sirs

I am looking for a PHD position to complete my study in Nano material for industrial application ,I completed my MSC study in silicon steel non-oriened grade for electrical and power application ,and I am working now for new material for energy saving and enviromental safe application ,please infrom me if you have a chance for such position

By seeing ur Phd title, I will suggest you to join Prof. Van Duyne group in Material science department at Northwestern University, US. It's an excellent place to do research in this area. All the best..

Hi all,

I am going to finish my M.Sc. Nanoscience & Technology by may, 2011. currently i am looking for PhD positions in various institutes in India. I am now working on Fuel cells applications for my MSc final year project. I need help/guidance to do my PhD on nano materials.

Hello, My name is Minh. I really pay attention on your working: isolation and characterization alkaloids and also targeted drug delivery system. Even now I haven't yet information about the position Ph.D, but could we discuss about isolation alkaloid and targeted drug delivery system? I'm a pharmacist and doing research at nanomaterial which has application on targeted drug delivery system. My working is toxic analysis. Nice to meet you!
im venkataramana i completed my msc nanomaterials & technologies in sri venkeswara university in 2010 im looking for jrf or ph.d plz help me i had studied b.sc (biotechnology)
Hello Sir...hope u wd be doing good..thnx for ur reply...i will talk to u thru my personal mail soon...Have a good day...Thank u very much for ur consideration........

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Partner of:

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at editor@nanopaprika.eu

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Publications by A. Paszternák:

The potential use of cellophane test strips for the quick determination of food colours

pH and CO2 Sensing by Curcumin-Coloured Cellophane Test Strip

Polymeric Honeycombs Decorated by Nickel Nanoparticles

Directed Deposition of Nickel Nanoparticles Using Self-Assembled Organic Template,

Organometallic deposition of ultrasmooth nanoscale Ni film,

Zigzag-shaped nickel nanowires via organometallic template-free route

Surface analytical characterization of passive iron surface modified by alkyl-phosphonic acid layers

Atomic Force Microscopy Studies of Alkyl-Phosphonate SAMs on Mica

Amorphous iron formation due to low energy heavy ion implantation in evaporated 57Fe thin films

Surface modification of passive iron by alkylphosphonic acid layers

Formation and structure of alkylphosphonic acid layers on passive iron

Structure of the nonionic surfactant triethoxy monooctylether C8E3 adsorbed at the free water surface, as seen from surface tension measurements and Monte Carlo simulations