If you are looking for a nano-position. PhD and PostDoc positions around the world, from USA, Europe to India...

Views: 15653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am looking for the post doc in us. I am completing my Ph.d in nanocomposites.

I'm looking for a PhD position in Europe or USA.thanks

Dear Prof.

Currently, I am on the verge of my Ph.D. thesis submission in the topic "Radiation inuced modifications in Nano-/ microstructures" and now i am looking for a postdoc. Consider me if, a position related to this field is available with you.

Thanking you

Hi, This is sachin and currently working as a senior research fellow (SRF) and working on a project. I m currently working in a nanotechnology lab called NSNRC (nsnrc.org) and want to pursue PhD.

Before this i worked in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay  for more that 2 years, So i have a vast amount of experience and now want to do phd in nano.

Pls guide me if u can

HI Everybody,

I have done B.E(electronics) and M.Tech(nano science and nano technology)

and want to pusue my Ph.D in Photovoltaic field from country like Singapore, Germany, USA with sponsership... if any body know this can give me his/her email id for futher conversation.

thanking you all

I am interested in getting post doc in nanomaterials and nano biomaterilas engaged in drug delivery and anticancer treatments.My research work is basically based on metal oxides fabrication and applications.I have a background of microbiology ,biochemistry and physiology in my first degree.

Dear sir

i am looking for Ph.D in nanotechnology can you please help me out

Hello All,

I am K L N Acharya, I have completed my M.Tech in Nanoelectronics, and i am looking forward for a PhD position in Nanoelectronics. I am highly interested in Density Functional Theory,Condensed Matter Physics,Nanoelectronics,Nanomaterials,High-k Dielectrics,Semiconductor Modelling. I am eclosing my resume....

i have done my M. tech in nanotechnology. This is my attachment regarding Phd. Please go through my CV and let me know if there is any opportunity .

come to nit rourkela..............

Reply to Discussion

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at editor@nanopaprika.eu

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Partner of:

© 2015   Created by András Paszternák, PhD (founder).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service