If you are looking for a nano-position. PhD and PostDoc positions around the world, from USA, Europe to India...

Views: 14925

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sir i like to do my PhD in the field of  Nanoscience and Technology, if any vacancy lease intimate me

Nanopaprika Job monitor updates with new Postdoc, PhD positions and nanojobs:

http://www.nanopaprika.eu/profiles/blog/list?tag=TINC-Job

Respected Professors,

It is my great pleasure to introduce myself as S.Sudharsan, pursuing my PhD Chemistry in the field of “Synthesis and characterization of Nanocomplexes and their biomedical applications” under the guidance of Dr.N.Raman, Associate Professor of Chemistry, VHNSN College (Madurai Kamaraj University), Virudhunagar, India. I will be submitting my PhD thesis on 11th April 2012. Now, I am respectfully submitting the application for a postdoctoral scholar position at your research group.

I am currently a Non-stipendiary PhD research student at the same college in the same university and will be submitting my PhD thesis in May 2012. More than five years of experience as a R&D Chemist, Senior Research Fellow, Assistant Manager (Product development) and PhD Research Scholar keens my experience in the application of chemistry in many fields. Besides my main responsibility, I also accomplished some research independently or in a team mainly in metal nanochemistry. These practices give me skill in the application of chemistry to the modern society.

My graduate and post-graduate studies in General Chemistry @ Madurai Kamaraj University not only provide me strong background and research experience but also make me to do its application in many fields. I believe with these educational values and experiences that I possess, working under a concern like you, will enlighten and expose me more to areas where chemical and material science knowledge are relevant and in addition, can put into practice what I have learnt so far. I believe my experiences are well qualified to meet the needs of the project. I am having a great interest in working under your guidance.

A copy of my curriculum vitae with referees and my research interests and my publications is enclosed. If you need any additional information, I am very happy to submit them. I believe that my perseverance and enthusiasm could help me success in the research at your lab. I will be very grateful if you can give me a chance.

Thank you very much for your consideration and looking forward to hear back from you.

Yours sincerely,

S. Sudharsan.

PhD Research Scholar,

Research Department of Chemistry,
VHNSN College,
Virudhunagar - 626 001
India.
MOB: +919976334288

Attachments:

Respected Professors,

It is my great pleasure to introduce myself as S.Sudharsan, pursuing my PhD Chemistry in the field of “Synthesis and characterization of Nanocomplexes and their biomedical applications” under the guidance of Dr.N.Raman, Associate Professor of Chemistry, VHNSN College (Madurai Kamaraj University), Virudhunagar, India. I will be submitting my PhD thesis on 11th April 2012. Now, I am respectfully submitting the application for a postdoctoral scholar position at your research group.

I am currently a Non-stipendiary PhD research student at the same college in the same university and will be submitting my PhD thesis in May 2012. More than five years of experience as a R&D Chemist, Senior Research Fellow, Assistant Manager (Product development) and PhD Research Scholar keens my experience in the application of chemistry in many fields. Besides my main responsibility, I also accomplished some research independently or in a team mainly in metal nanochemistry. These practices give me skill in the application of chemistry to the modern society.

My graduate and post-graduate studies in General Chemistry @ Madurai Kamaraj University not only provide me strong background and research experience but also make me to do its application in many fields. I believe with these educational values and experiences that I possess, working under a concern like you, will enlighten and expose me more to areas where chemical and material science knowledge are relevant and in addition, can put into practice what I have learnt so far. I believe my experiences are well qualified to meet the needs of the project. I am having a great interest in working under your guidance.

A copy of my curriculum vitae with referees and my research interests and my publications is enclosed. If you need any additional information, I am very happy to submit them. I believe that my perseverance and enthusiasm could help me success in the research at your lab. I will be very grateful if you can give me a chance.

Thank you very much for your consideration and looking forward to hear back from you.

Yours sincerely,

S. Sudharsan.

PhD Research Scholar,

Research Department of Chemistry,
VHNSN College,
Virudhunagar - 626 001
India.
MOB: +919976334288

Attachments:

Dear All,

I did my PhD on developmemt of Ion selective electrodes.

I am looking postdoc in Europe and US. I have uploaded my CV.  Any body have opening in lab please go thourgh my CV and get back to me.

thanks

My email Id kesavanjagadesh@gmail.com

i completed m.sc nanomaterials and looking for phd in nanotechnology can u give me any suggestions regarding this

Dear all

I did my PhD, Now i am looking postdoc position. I have uploaded my CV.  Any body have opening in lab (nano/thin films) please go thourgh my CV and get back to me. my e-mail id is lcnehru@yahoo.com

thanks

Attachments:

yes, now i am looking for PDF position in nanotechnology or thin films area, so please conduct my email id (lcnehru@yahoo.com)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Partner of:

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at editor@nanopaprika.eu

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Publications by A. Paszternák:

The potential use of cellophane test strips for the quick determination of food colours

pH and CO2 Sensing by Curcumin-Coloured Cellophane Test Strip

Polymeric Honeycombs Decorated by Nickel Nanoparticles

Directed Deposition of Nickel Nanoparticles Using Self-Assembled Organic Template,

Organometallic deposition of ultrasmooth nanoscale Ni film,

Zigzag-shaped nickel nanowires via organometallic template-free route

Surface analytical characterization of passive iron surface modified by alkyl-phosphonic acid layers

Atomic Force Microscopy Studies of Alkyl-Phosphonate SAMs on Mica

Amorphous iron formation due to low energy heavy ion implantation in evaporated 57Fe thin films

Surface modification of passive iron by alkylphosphonic acid layers

Formation and structure of alkylphosphonic acid layers on passive iron

Structure of the nonionic surfactant triethoxy monooctylether C8E3 adsorbed at the free water surface, as seen from surface tension measurements and Monte Carlo simulations

Warning: require_once(xn-app://widgetlaboratory/apps/windex.php): failed to open stream: "XN_AppFilesystemStream::stream_open" call failed in /apps/nanoscience/index.php on line 5 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'xn-app://widgetlaboratory/apps/windex.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes/XN:/php/includes/PEAR:/php/includes/other') in /apps/nanoscience/index.php on line 5