If you are looking for a nano-position. PhD and PostDoc positions around the world, from USA, Europe to India...

Views: 14905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am Dr. Ajeet Kumar graduated from the Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi 2011 with a Doctoral Degree and am currently working as a Dr. D. S. Kothari Post Doctoral Fellow (DSKPDF) awarded by University Grant Commission (UGC, Govt. of India).My research work mainly includes synthesis and fabrication of Chemical Catalysts as well as chemical modification of Polymers for their applications in Organic Synthesis, Drug Delivery and Biosensor fabrication. During the research work carried out for my thesis I developed ultrafine and highly monodisperse nanoparticles of metals and polymers and worked upon their implementation as organic catalysts as well as vehicles for drug delivery purposes.

The works carried out on these are well published in reputed international journals with decent impact factors and numerous citations (17 International Publication+1 Indian Patent). 

I am looking for Postdoctoral Position where i could utilize my skills as a research scientis

I am very interested to do research in nanomaterials field. My dissertation title is "Characterization and Simulation of ITO nanoparticulate coatings on glass/plastic substrates". Plz have a look on my CV

Attachments:

I'm looking for PhD or any other researchd in carbon nano t fellow position in hyderabad, India. I have completed B.Tech in Electronics and M.Tech in nano technology. I am interested in carbon nano tube electronics.

Hello sir,

I am also old student of JNTU, hyderabad. M.Tech in nano technology, 2007-09 batch.Happy to know about u....

I'm looking for a PostDoc position in nanotechnology/thin films. My dissertation title is “Preparation and characterization of metal oxide nanopowders by microwave-assisted combustion method for gas sensing devices”.  Please have a look on my CV. If any vacany in this field please conduct my email address (lcnehru@yahoo.com).

Attachments:

Dear all,
I am in my final year of M.Tech-Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology at Centre for Converging Technologies, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India and looking for M.Tech dissertation position. I would like to work on either Magnetic Nanoparticles or Graphene/CNT.
I have submitted 2 papers for publication and have 4 publications in conference proceedings. I have also done a One year course on Science Journalism under DST.
I have given my Revised GRE and my score range is 302-315 on 340.
Can you also suggest me a university for my PhD from Fall 2012 ??

Regards,
Sahil Tahiliani 

my email id ankar53@rediffmail.com

my cv in the attachment file .please see it.

regards,

Dr D Cahkdar

I am searching for a Phd postion in Nano Materials ,I have worked on Graphene based materials and is wanting some help to get a phd position.Please help me if any one could.

thank yo very much

Dear Swarmina, Could you send your CV to vandna_arora@yahoo.com . It would be helpful to know whether you have cleared NET examination. All the best,

Vandna

I am looking for any PhD position in Nanomaterials. I have done my M.Sc. in Nanosciences with 73% from IU,Lucknow,India. I have knowledge of handling of apparatus of: XRD, UV Visible spectrophotometer, LCR, Spin Coating, Dip Coating and also have knowledge of Synthesis of nanoparticles through Sol-Gel Auto Combustion technique. Additionally I have done a 3 months project in nanomaterials entitled "Structural and Optical properties of Cr doped ZnO nanoparticles synthesized by Sol-Gel Auto combustion method.

Kindly guide me about the PhD position in Nanomaterials according to my qualifications.

Thanks!!

thank you Dr.Vandana for your persual.... ..... I have posted my resume on your email .....but to tell you that since i have done M.Tech in nanotechnology and B.Tech in Chemical Engg... it was not possible for me to choose a particular course for Clearing NET...so if you have any option of wanting a candidate then please let me know..i shall be thankfull to you ...

Thankyou once again for your concern

regards

swarnima

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Partner of:

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at editor@nanopaprika.eu

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Publications by A. Paszternák:

The potential use of cellophane test strips for the quick determination of food colours

pH and CO2 Sensing by Curcumin-Coloured Cellophane Test Strip

Polymeric Honeycombs Decorated by Nickel Nanoparticles

Directed Deposition of Nickel Nanoparticles Using Self-Assembled Organic Template,

Organometallic deposition of ultrasmooth nanoscale Ni film,

Zigzag-shaped nickel nanowires via organometallic template-free route

Surface analytical characterization of passive iron surface modified by alkyl-phosphonic acid layers

Atomic Force Microscopy Studies of Alkyl-Phosphonate SAMs on Mica

Amorphous iron formation due to low energy heavy ion implantation in evaporated 57Fe thin films

Surface modification of passive iron by alkylphosphonic acid layers

Formation and structure of alkylphosphonic acid layers on passive iron

Structure of the nonionic surfactant triethoxy monooctylether C8E3 adsorbed at the free water surface, as seen from surface tension measurements and Monte Carlo simulations

Photos

• Add Photos