If you are looking for a nano-position. PhD and PostDoc positions around the world, from USA, Europe to India...

Views: 15400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Praneeth! Your MSc. topic is interesting and it is close to what we do. If you like to do research in the field of nanomaterials in Czech republic, then send me your cv to my email address.

Then I will let you know about open options. Good luck.

I am looking to do research, with nanoparticles and cancer.

I am Ass. Prof. at Physics Dep, Bani- Suef University, Egypt.  Director of BSU nanophotonics and Applications. I'm looking for partners from Europe or USA for join projects Nanoscience and nanotechnology field & Applications ( Energy and water desalination). Also, I am looking for a postDoc Position in Europe and USA
  •  Ph.D. (Experiemental Physics)    Dissertation, "Optical characterization of a photonic crystal  

composed of metal- dielectric multilayers"

Main Research or Technology Topics:

• Electron- Atom Collision.
  • Nanopourous Membranes.
  • Photonic Nanostructures.
  • Plasmonic Nanostructures.

my recent Publications

1)       Mohamed Shaban, Hany Hamdy, Fayez Shahin, and Sang-Wan Ryu, "Strong surface Plasmon Resonance of ordered Gold nanorod Array Fabricated in Porous Anodic alumina template ", Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology", Vol. 10, 3034-3037 (2010)

2)       Mohamed Shaban, Hany Hamdy, Fayez Shahin, Joonmo Park and Sang-Wan Ryu, "Uniform and Reproducible Barrier Layer Removal of Porous Anodic Alumina Membrane", Journal of Nanoscience and nanotechnology, vol. 10, 3380-3384 (2010)

3)        Mohamed Shaban, Hany Hamdy, Fayes Shahin and Sang-Wan Ryu, "optical Properties of  Porous Anodic Alumina Membrane Uniformaly Decorated with Ultra-Thin Porous Gold Nanoparticles Arrays", Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 11, 941-952 (2011)

4)       Mohamed Shaban, Sang-Wan Ryu, Hany Hamdy, Fayez Shahin, "Fabrication and Optical Characterization of Decorated Nanoporous Anodic Alumina Membranes",  4th International Conference on Modern Trends in Physics Research (MTPR-2010), Cairo& Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt, December 12-16, (2010). World Scientific publisher (conference procedure), accepted (2011).

5)       Mohamed Shaban, Hany Hamdy, Fayez Shahin and Sang-Wan Ryu, " Fabrication of ordered Cr nanostructures by self agglomeration on porous anodic alumina membranes", Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Volume 11, Number 8, August 2011 , pp. 7145-7150(6).

6)       Hany Hamdy, Sang-Wan Ryu, Mohamed Shaban, " Cr nanostructures fabricated based on porous anodic alumina membranes", The 19th Annual International Conference on Composites and Nano Engineering (ICCE-19) Shanghai, China, July 24-30 (2011). World Journal of Engineering, accepted (2011) .

Hello Dr. Sarraf, I am Syed Mohd. Adnan Naqvi from India. I have completed my Master's in Nanoscience from IU,Lucknow, India. Now i am looking for a PhD position in Nanomaterials. I have done a project on Study of effects of doping of Chromium(rare earth metal) into ZnO(metal oxide) onto its Structural and Optical properties. I have already mail my CV to you. Please let me know about the options.

Dear Sir, I'm very much interested to do PhD nanomaterials. Can i have your mail id

not now but in future for post doc

I am looking for a job as Scientist in Semiconductor Nanocrystals synthesis, Characterization and Application in india or abroad.

Title of your PhD thesis is close to my research team! 

Drop me a motivation email with your CV, if still you look for a PhD or postdoc position, especially in Czech Republic, Central Europe. 

I am REVINGTON BABU. I have completed M.Sc M.Phil B.Ed in Physics. I have uploaded my CV. Kindly go through and get back to me 

Attachments:

Dear Sir,
could you please send me your Email id so that i can send you my cv and motivation letter. my email id is sanjay.gupta1003@gmail.com

OK thats good: My mail ID is sheokumarmishra@gmail.com

Plz send the details of Prof. Van Duyne.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at editor@nanopaprika.eu

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Publications by A. Paszternák:

Smartphone-Based Extension of the Curcumin/Cellophane pH Sensing Method

Pd/Ni Synergestic Activity for Hydrogen Oxidation Reaction in Alkaline Conditions

The potential use of cellophane test strips for the quick determination of food colours

pH and CO2 Sensing by Curcumin-Coloured Cellophane Test Strip

Polymeric Honeycombs Decorated by Nickel Nanoparticles

Directed Deposition of Nickel Nanoparticles Using Self-Assembled Organic Template,

Organometallic deposition of ultrasmooth nanoscale Ni film,

Zigzag-shaped nickel nanowires via organometallic template-free route

Surface analytical characterization of passive iron surface modified by alkyl-phosphonic acid layers

Atomic Force Microscopy Studies of Alkyl-Phosphonate SAMs on Mica

Amorphous iron formation due to low energy heavy ion implantation in evaporated 57Fe thin films

Surface modification of passive iron by alkylphosphonic acid layers

Formation and structure of alkylphosphonic acid layers on passive iron

Structure of the nonionic surfactant triethoxy monooctylether C8E3 adsorbed at the free water surface, as seen from surface tension measurements and Monte Carlo simulations

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Partner of:

Warning: require_once(xn-app://widgetlaboratory/apps/windex.php): failed to open stream: "XN_AppFilesystemStream::stream_open" call failed in /apps/nanoscience/index.php on line 5 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'xn-app://widgetlaboratory/apps/windex.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes/XN:/php/includes/PEAR:/php/includes/other') in /apps/nanoscience/index.php on line 5