"Spicy world of NanoScience" since 2007
Hi Praneeth! Your MSc. topic is interesting and it is close to what we do. If you like to do research in the field of nanomaterials in Czech republic, then send me your cv to my email address.
Then I will let you know about open options. Good luck.
I am looking to do research, with nanoparticles and cancer.
composed of metal- dielectric multilayers"
Main Research or Technology Topics:
my recent Publications
1) Mohamed Shaban, Hany Hamdy, Fayez Shahin, and Sang-Wan Ryu, "Strong surface Plasmon Resonance of ordered Gold nanorod Array Fabricated in Porous Anodic alumina template ", Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology", Vol. 10, 3034-3037 (2010)
2) Mohamed Shaban, Hany Hamdy, Fayez Shahin, Joonmo Park and Sang-Wan Ryu, "Uniform and Reproducible Barrier Layer Removal of Porous Anodic Alumina Membrane", Journal of Nanoscience and nanotechnology, vol. 10, 3380-3384 (2010)
3) Mohamed Shaban, Hany Hamdy, Fayes Shahin and Sang-Wan Ryu, "optical Properties of Porous Anodic Alumina Membrane Uniformaly Decorated with Ultra-Thin Porous Gold Nanoparticles Arrays", Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 11, 941-952 (2011)
4) Mohamed Shaban, Sang-Wan Ryu, Hany Hamdy, Fayez Shahin, "Fabrication and Optical Characterization of Decorated Nanoporous Anodic Alumina Membranes", 4th International Conference on Modern Trends in Physics Research (MTPR-2010), Cairo& Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt, December 12-16, (2010). World Scientific publisher (conference procedure), accepted (2011).
5) Mohamed Shaban, Hany Hamdy, Fayez Shahin and Sang-Wan Ryu, " Fabrication of ordered Cr nanostructures by self agglomeration on porous anodic alumina membranes", Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Volume 11, Number 8, August 2011 , pp. 7145-7150(6).
6) Hany Hamdy, Sang-Wan Ryu, Mohamed Shaban, " Cr nanostructures fabricated based on porous anodic alumina membranes", The 19th Annual International Conference on Composites and Nano Engineering (ICCE-19) Shanghai, China, July 24-30 (2011). World Journal of Engineering, accepted (2011) .
Hello Dr. Sarraf, I am Syed Mohd. Adnan Naqvi from India. I have completed my Master's in Nanoscience from IU,Lucknow, India. Now i am looking for a PhD position in Nanomaterials. I have done a project on Study of effects of doping of Chromium(rare earth metal) into ZnO(metal oxide) onto its Structural and Optical properties. I have already mail my CV to you. Please let me know about the options.
Dear Sir, I'm very much interested to do PhD nanomaterials. Can i have your mail id
not now but in future for post doc
I am looking for a job as Scientist in Semiconductor Nanocrystals synthesis, Characterization and Application in india or abroad.
Title of your PhD thesis is close to my research team!
Drop me a motivation email with your CV, if still you look for a PhD or postdoc position, especially in Czech Republic, Central Europe.
I am REVINGTON BABU. I have completed M.Sc M.Phil B.Ed in Physics. I have uploaded my CV. Kindly go through and get back to me
could you please send me your Email id so that i can send you my cv and motivation letter. my email id is email@example.com
OK thats good: My mail ID is firstname.lastname@example.org
Plz send the details of Prof. Van Duyne.