If you are looking for a nano-position. PhD and PostDoc positions around the world, from USA, Europe to India...

Views: 15416

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am Raghunandan Deshpande, Submitted my thesis to JNT University, Hyderabad in Nanobiotechnology. My specialization is Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Topic of my thesis is "Silver nanoparticles as drug delivery systems". I have published 20 national and International papers in Journal of high repute and applied two patents. I have communicated 5 more papers and 2 more patents are in pipeline. I have worked exclusively on biosynthesis of silver, gold and alloy nanoparticles and screened for antibacterial, antioxidant, wound healing and anticacner studies. I am willing to do my post doc study in US or in Europe. Please suggest me. 
I am looking for a PhD position in the field of DNA nanotechnology or nano bioelectronics. I have completed my masters in nanotechnology. My M.tech thesis is related to strucutral DNA nanotechnology

I am looking for PhD in India. I have already finished in MSc Nanoscience and Technology and now doing  MTech Nanotechnology.i will complete in M.Tech this year end of June.any possibility there doing PhD in India?.My MSc project TiN thin film coating using DC magnetron sputtering in CECRI(CSIR) karaikudi Tamilnadu,India. And MTech project GeSbTe thin film coating using Thermal evaporation method in IISc Bangalore.Karnataka,India.

Hi All,

I have a PhD in Medical Nanotechnology (2011) from University of Milan, Italy. My PhD Thesis project involved  AFM based characterization of biocompatible nanostructured -nanopatterned metal oxide surface including production of nanopatterned surface using soft lithography techniques.

I am looking for a Postdoc in AFM/SPM related fields of research. I am looking for a position in europe (other then Italy), USA and canada.

Dear All,

I am looking for PhD position. My research topic is" water treatment using nano materials"

I am looking for Post doctoral fellowship in nanothechnology. I did my PhD work in natural product chemistry at University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa 2010.

I have completed MPhil in Micro and Nanotechnology from Cambridge Univesrity and Looking forward for PhD in Nanoelectronics, in perticular, Nanodevices. I have done theoretical work on DNA-Single Electron Transistor. I wrote my MPhil Thesis on HarmoniX, A new AFM Technique.
Dear Sir I have MSC degree in advanced material for electrical power saving in field of motors and transformer panels ,I am asking for PHD research project in nano material for electrical application in devices for power saving and advanced  nano material for electrical field .

Dear All,

I am doing my Ph.D. on exchange bias phenomenon in core-shell-type magnetic nanoparticles using different techniques, such as dc/ac magnetization, neutron diffraction, polarized neutron small angle scattering (SANSPOL), etc.

I shall be submitting my Ph.D. thesis by November 2011.

I am looking for a Postdoc position in the area of nanoscience or neutron scattering.

Kindly let me know, if you have/know anything.

With best regards,

P. K. Manna

E-mail:pkmanna1@gmail.com 

i am looking for a visiting students program Where i can work for 6 months or more. i work in porous silicate and titanate matrices with high thermal efficiency and conductivity that can be used for WLEDS.i am attaching my porous image of my porous matrix

Hello,

I am completing my masters in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in 0ne month. My thesis is on optical properties noble metal nanoparticles. I'm looking for a  PhD position in nanomaterials in Europe or USA.

Please forward you resume to drsrk1955@yahoo.co.in. We have a project assistant opening for a govt funded project and you may register for PhD also. All the best

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at editor@nanopaprika.eu

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Publications by A. Paszternák:

Smartphone-Based Extension of the Curcumin/Cellophane pH Sensing Method

Pd/Ni Synergestic Activity for Hydrogen Oxidation Reaction in Alkaline Conditions

The potential use of cellophane test strips for the quick determination of food colours

pH and CO2 Sensing by Curcumin-Coloured Cellophane Test Strip

Polymeric Honeycombs Decorated by Nickel Nanoparticles

Directed Deposition of Nickel Nanoparticles Using Self-Assembled Organic Template,

Organometallic deposition of ultrasmooth nanoscale Ni film,

Zigzag-shaped nickel nanowires via organometallic template-free route

Surface analytical characterization of passive iron surface modified by alkyl-phosphonic acid layers

Atomic Force Microscopy Studies of Alkyl-Phosphonate SAMs on Mica

Amorphous iron formation due to low energy heavy ion implantation in evaporated 57Fe thin films

Surface modification of passive iron by alkylphosphonic acid layers

Formation and structure of alkylphosphonic acid layers on passive iron

Structure of the nonionic surfactant triethoxy monooctylether C8E3 adsorbed at the free water surface, as seen from surface tension measurements and Monte Carlo simulations

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Partner of: