If you are looking for a nano-position. PhD and PostDoc positions around the world, from USA, Europe to India...

Views: 14913

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi sir,

I m sam jaikumar. i m looking forward to do my PhD in nanoelctronics. i m going to complete my M.Tech nanotechnology and i have completed my undergraduate in Electronics and communication engineering.Can u give me some suggestions and ideas?

I am looking for a Phd. position or a trainee job in the following fields of nanotechnology (in Hungary or in abroad):

1. Nanoelelectronics (especially graphene, carbon nanotube)

2. Nano-metrology (AFM, STM)

3. Nano medicine

4. Compound semiconductors, thin film layers

I have graduated in January of 2010 in the Budapest University of Technology and Economics (Budapest, Hungary) as an electrical engineer.The title of my degree  was: Review of the Structural Entropy On Different Thin Film Layers and I have a publication (B. Varga, A. Ürmös, Sz. Nagy, I. Mojzes: Fractal Properties of Gold, Paladium and Gold-palladium Thin Films on InP, Vacuum (Elsevier, 2010)) and two scientific student work:

• Investigation Of The Relationship Of Fractal Properties And Structural Entropy Of Different Thin Film Layers (4-th prize, supervisor: Dr. Imre Mojzes (Department of Electronical Technology)), 2008
  • Modelling The  Effects Of Quantum Noise, In One  Qubit Quantum System (4-th prize, supervisor: Dr. Barnabás Apagyi (Department of Theoretical Physics)), 2007

Please let me know if any Phd or trainee positions are there, in these fields.

Further information:

http://hu.linkedin.com/in/urmosantal (in english)

https://www.xing.com/profile/Antal_Uermoes

Yours Sincerely,

Antal Ürmös 

I want a postdoc position at nanomaterial chemistry. I am available from this coming July. Thanks.
This year in may I will complete my M.Tech. in materials science & Technology, I want to join Ph.D. or Project in Europe. Please help me if you have any information.
I am sorry, the first sentence was wrong, I am going to repeat this post (April 8, 2011 at 11:30pm).

I would like to join a Phd. course or I am looking for a trainee job in the following fields of nanotechnology (in Hungary or abroad):

1. Nanoelectronics (especially graphene or carbon nanotube)

2. Nano-metrology (AFM, STM)

3. Nano medicine

4. Compound semiconductors, thin film layers

I have graduated in January of 2010 in the Budapest University of Technology and Economics (Budapest, Hungary) as an electrical engineer.The title of my degree  was: Review of the Structural Entropy On Different Thin Film Layers and I have a publication (B. Varga, A. Ürmös, Sz. Nagy, I. Mojzes: Fractal Properties of Gold, Paladium and Gold-palladium Thin Films on InP, Vacuum (Elsevier, 2010)) and two scientific student work:

• Investigation Of The Relationship Of Fractal Properties And Structural Entropy Of Different Thin Film Layers (supervisor: Dr. Imre Mojzes (Department of Electronical Technology)), 2008
  • Modelling The  Effects Of Quantum Noise, In One  Qubit Quantum System (supervisor: Dr. Barnabás Apagyi (Department of Theoretical Physics)), 2007

Please let me know if any Phd. course or trainee position are available, in one of these fields.

Further information:

http://hu.linkedin.com/in/urmosantal (in english)

https://www.xing.com/profile/Antal_Uermoes

Yours Sincerely,

Antal Ürmös

New positions in India!

Centre Of Excellence in Materials Sciences (Nanomaterials) Applied Physics Aligarh Muslim University

http://www.nanopaprika.eu/profiles/blogs/centre-of-excellence-in

I have completed my masters in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in 2010. My research topic was on PREPARATION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF POLYMER-CAPPED CdS NANOPARTICLES.I am looking for a PhD position in Nanomaterials and nanobiotechnology.

I have completed my M.Sc., in Nanoscience and Technology , and am looking for a PhD position in Thinfilms/Nanocomposite/Magnetic materials/Nano mechanical study . The title of my M.Sc., thesis is "Mechanical Characterization of CrN/Cu nano composite Thin films". Kindly revert if someone can help..

I have completed my M.Sc., in Nanoscience and Technology , and am looking for a PhD position in Thinfilms/Nanocomposite/Magnetic materials/Nano mechanical study . The title of my M.Sc., thesis is "Mechanical Characterization of CrN/Cu nano composite Thin films". Kindly revert if someone can help..

I am about to complete my mtech in nanotechnology and looking forward for research in nanoelectronics just help where all to can apply
either in india or abroad
my thesis work was various chemical routes for synthesis of graphene oxide
I AM TEACHING RIGHT NOW SINCE LAST 4 YEARS IN DELHI UNIVERSITY COLLEGE. I WANT TO TO P.HD IN NANO SCIENCE ELECTRONICS.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Partner of:

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at editor@nanopaprika.eu

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Publications by A. Paszternák:

The potential use of cellophane test strips for the quick determination of food colours

pH and CO2 Sensing by Curcumin-Coloured Cellophane Test Strip

Polymeric Honeycombs Decorated by Nickel Nanoparticles

Directed Deposition of Nickel Nanoparticles Using Self-Assembled Organic Template,

Organometallic deposition of ultrasmooth nanoscale Ni film,

Zigzag-shaped nickel nanowires via organometallic template-free route

Surface analytical characterization of passive iron surface modified by alkyl-phosphonic acid layers

Atomic Force Microscopy Studies of Alkyl-Phosphonate SAMs on Mica

Amorphous iron formation due to low energy heavy ion implantation in evaporated 57Fe thin films

Surface modification of passive iron by alkylphosphonic acid layers

Formation and structure of alkylphosphonic acid layers on passive iron

Structure of the nonionic surfactant triethoxy monooctylether C8E3 adsorbed at the free water surface, as seen from surface tension measurements and Monte Carlo simulations