Replies

• Hi, I am looking Post-Doctoral research position in the field of plasmonics and photonics for solar cell applications. 

• Hello,

Thanks for your interest.

You may contact me on my Email with Updated CV, color photo, Skype ID with a brief research proposal (not more than 5 pages) included Objective,Research goals, National/International status/Outcome/Instruments Require.

Email: kaushikphysics@gmail.com

Latika Chaudhary said:

• Respected Sir/Madam
    • I have completed my Mtech Nanotechnology 2016 , My Mtech Thesis Topic was "TiO2/ PVP Nanofibers by Electrospinning Process and its Optimization by Taguchi Design Of Experiment " I have optimized the parameters that affect the diameter of as-spun nanofibers 
    • to continue and get experience i am associated as Lecturer with School of Nanoscience  &Technology , Kolhapur, India from last one year, i have worked and handled machine like  UV-Visble Spectrophotometer, Spray Pyrolysis, Photocatalytic Reactor, 
    • Please let me know if there are any Phd Positions available for Nanoscience & Nanotechnology
    • Thanking You in advance
    Looking for PhD or Postdoc position
    If you are looking for a nano-position. PhD and PostDoc positions around the world, from USA, Europe to India...  
  • Hello,

You may contact me on my Email with Updated CV, color photo, Skype ID with a brief research proposal (not more than 5 pages) included Objective,Research goals, National/International status/Outcome/Instruments Require.

Mona Devi said:

I am looking for Ph.D. in energy storage devices like in battery and supercapacitors. I have hands on experience on sodium ion battery and supercap from the National Chemical Laboratory, Pune.  I have recently completed my m.tech in nanoscience and technology from Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra(Haryana) India. My m.tech thesis project is "Increased mobility of charge carrier of anode material in sodium ion battery".

If you are looking for a nano-position. PhD and PostDoc positions around the world, from USA, Europe to India...  
  • Hello,

Priyanka Gulia said:

I have recently completed my master's in nanotechnology and looking for PhD position in nanotechnology (in bionanotechnology). I have research work of master's thesis project on the "Synthesis and characterization of large area high quality Graphene" and also performed internship project on the “Effect of electron beam irradiation on graphene oxide thin films".

• Hello,

Shiya Pandya said:

hii all friends..!

I have done with my M.Phil in Nanoscience just now. I want to do PhD at out of India but I m not getting appropriate information regarding universities having this coarse and fellowship.. can u help me?

• Hello,

ATTILI RAMKIRAN said:

I am A.Ramkiran, I have Completed M.Tech in Nanotechnology from VIT University,Vellore and my thesis topic Enhanced Chemiluminescence of Luminol by Metal Peroxides (m= Ba,Ca,Cd & Zn) nanoparticles for Forensic applications. I have Participated in 3 International Conferences.  My area of interests are CNT,s, nano materials and Metal peroxides.I am Looking for doctrols in India or Europe. Kindly Suggest me...waiting for reply... 

• Hello,

santhosh kumar said:

I have completed my masters in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in 2011. My research topic was on Fabrication of Nano particle filled Polymer Opal for commercial Dyes Application. I have research experiences on Nanocatalysts, Nanocomposite materials and Semiconductor Nanoparticles. I am looking for a PhD position in Nanomaterials

• Respected Sir/Madam
    • I have completed my Mtech Nanotechnology 2016 , My Mtech Thesis Topic was "TiO2/ PVP Nanofibers by Electrospinning Process and its Optimization by Taguchi Design Of Experiment " I have optimized the parameters that affect the diameter of as-spun nanofibers 
    • to continue and get experience i am associated as Lecturer with School of Nanoscience  &Technology , Kolhapur, India from last one year, i have worked and handled machine like  UV-Visble Spectrophotometer, Spray Pyrolysis, Photocatalytic Reactor, 
    • Please let me know if there are any Phd Positions available for Nanoscience & Nanotechnology
    • Thanking You in advance
  • I have recently completed my master's in nanotechnology and looking for PhD position in nanotechnology (in bionanotechnology). I have research work of master's thesis project on the "Synthesis and characterization of large area high quality Graphene" and also performed internship project on the “Effect of electron beam irradiation on graphene oxide thin films".

• I am looking for Ph.D. in energy storage devices like in battery and supercapacitors. I have hands on experience on sodium ion battery and supercap from the National Chemical Laboratory, Pune.  I have recently completed my m.tech in nanoscience and technology from Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra(Haryana) India. My m.tech thesis project is "Increased mobility of charge carrier of anode material in sodium ion battery".

This reply was deleted.