Replies

• I know Keely made a gold nanoparticle medicine that he used to cure mental illness and drug addiction.

I'm looking for a way to produce a small amount(1 gram)of gold nano-powder. I just cant get it to come out of a Turkevich solution without becoming sticky clumps. I need 300 - 1000 nm sized (.3 - 1 micron) spherical metallics particles in a dry form. Any ideas?
  • Dear All,

If anyone wants to buy high purity HAuCl4 solution or AuCl3 crystals, please contact us.

We are also selling Au Nanopowder ~100nm

Regards,

Anand Kumar
    AUTO FIBRE CRAFT, India
    http://nano.autofibrecraft.com
    nanoafc@gmail.com
    AUTO FIBRE CRAFT, India :: Nano Materials & Nano Powders - Nano Silver, Nano Gold, Nano Particle In…
    nano, nano silver, silver nano, silver nano powder, nano silver powder, nano metal powder, nano silver india, nano, nanocomposite, nanocrystal, nanoc…
    • Hi Anand, we need small amount of gold nanoparticles. What is the price? Jiri Oborny , www.nanotrade.cz
      Výzkum a vývoj v oblasti nanotechnologií - Nanotrade.cz
      Společnost NanoTrade s.r.o. - Aplikovaný výzkum a vývoj v oblasti nanotechnologií
  • I am Using various metal nanoparticles for catalysis.I am using Reverse micro emulsion technique at room temperature to synthesized nanoparticles of desired shape and size with low polydispersity.We all are aware about the interesting Gold-thiol Interaction.This phenomena has been exploited for various application in nanotechnology Viz.. catalysis, sensors fabrication, NSL etc...I have some doubt..
    1. What type of bonding is this? (gold-thiol)
    2. What is the bond energy?
    3.How to Detach the thiols from gold nanoparticles?
    4.What are the different techniques other than IR to confirm about this bonding.
    5. what is the optimum pH for this bonding to take place?
  • Hi i am doing biosynthesis of nanoparticles. How to isolate nanoparticles of different shape.
    • Helo Dr.Murugesan
      Are you looking for size or shape?
      If its size there are ample methods by which you can isolate.
  • I am Dr. Eid Azzam form Egypt. I am working on AuNPs
  • hi .... i want to know that can gold/silver NPs be synthesized from halides like AuCl/AgC l???

plz reply....
  • hi
    I am working on interaction of gold nanoparticles with microtubules which are one of the cytoskeletal protein that have important role in some disease. we purified this protein from the brain and hope to find a way to improve memory. if you are interested contact me
This reply was deleted.