4th Birthday of The International NanoScience Community - Virtual Birthday Party

Dear Members,

on 27th November 2011 the Nanopaprika social network celebrate the 4th birthday. We are starting now to collect all stories, successful meetings, job-searches and scientific results which are in connection with The International NanoScience Community from 5100 members!

Virtual Birthday Party - more coming soon

Views: 1940

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Many, many happy returns of the day.

Congratulations for such a great job, globalizing knowledge is the most successful trucks in this society of knowledge, a hug from Colombia.
belated wishes our virtual nano community which inspires us and help us in always updating ourselves with the latest events.......cheers to the ccommunity . long live nano community.....long live the urge and thirst for nano insight
with every B'day...lets make a difference in this world....through our research work...
jus love you TINC

happy birth day then excellent job

Dear András, dear Nanopaprika,

Happy Birthday to Nanopaprika's 4th birthday. Meanwhile it has grown to be a mega-Nanopaprika more like a 60kg pumpkin. The nucleus András started has grown to be one of the most popular nano forums. I hope that I can help to keep it staying a success still for a long time, as it is my favorite nano community.

Happy Birthday to the International Nano Science Community with the best wishes!

Reply to Discussion

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at editor@nanopaprika.eu

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Partner of:

© 2015   Created by András Paszternák, PhD (founder).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service