Hi everyone,
Is there anyone wants to talk about "Cancer"? I am really interested at it. It is becoming a serious problem day by day. On the other hand, with the development of technology, we will probably find a treatment. I think it is very soon:)
Anyways waiting for your messages.

Views: 871

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi !! do u have any articles Regarding Bone tumors and nanotech !!
hiiii all i am currently doing my msc.biomedical genetics from vit,vellore . i want to do a project on any field in my course in coimbatore human genetics in cancer or neuro or application of my field in nanotech related areas are my interest but not a necessity. can anyone suggest me any institutes or research programs where i can apply to do my final year project.?i am really in need of help from you all friends kindly mail me your suggestions at vin_v4u86@yahoo.co.in i will be always oblidged.
A new society for Nanomedicine has been formed:

http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS183505+04-Sep-2009+...

The society intends to address cancer therapeutic aspects as well

contact addresses are

Dr. Esther Chang, Acting President, American Society for Nanomedicine;
Professor of Oncology, Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, D.C.,
USA; Phone: +202 687 8418 esther.chang9@gmail.com

Dr. Raj Bawa, Acting Secretary, American Society for Nanomedicine; President,
Bawa Biotechnology Consulting, 21005 Starflower Way, Ashburn, Virginia, USA;
Phone: +703 582 1745 bawa@bawabiotech.com
Hi,

This is one of my research interests. Yes I agree that it is serious problem and I would like to work on it too.

I am more inclined towards cancer detection and maybe prediction later.. Sorry I am new to biology/medicine and still leanring about this field.

MIT Profs have made some good progress in chemotherapy. Let me know via email and I will send you the details.

Just curious, can nanorobots be used to detect and also for drug delivery? I think so..

Regards,
Jitesh Dundas
hello
am very much interested to knw abt cancer, becoz am a microbiologist, now doing Ph.D., related to nanotech.. i like to know whether, cancer can be treated using biosynthesis of nanoparticles or not ?
hello
now only i read ur article , its very intersting.. ru working realted with cancer ah? if yes means, may i knw the tissue culturee technique or cell line technique? or where they give training regarding this
IS there was any nanoparticle or nanorobots are use in treatment on cancer?
If yes then please gives detail information.As per my knowlegde the carbon nanotube,gold nanoparticle is use.
hi
you are right.nowadays nanotechnology is finding a new era for that kind of cancer irradiation.
Nanoparticles like gold, iron oxide and other metal oxides can be utilized.

An interesting webpage about cancer and nanotechnology:

http://nano.cancer.gov/
The new photothermal theapy of cancer treatment by gold nanorod is the promising tool to cure the cancer......
Hi friend,

I think Nanotechnology can pave way to cure cancer but eradication might be an greater issue,

As the technology is advancing lots of ill effects ll hit us and the carcinaogenic radiations cant be taken away from our living as it become the important thing in our life..

I have worked in cancer therapy, of sure in next 20 yrs there ll be nice therapy for cancer and affordable too..

If any technical aspects u need to discuss fell free to message!!!
Graphene Oxide can be used as an anti-cancer drug carrier

http://www.nanopaprika.eu/profiles/blogs/graphene-oxide-can-be-used-as

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Sponsor of:

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at editor@nanopaprika.eu

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Publications by A. Paszternák:

Directed Deposition of Nickel Nanoparticles Using Self-Assembled Organic Template,

Polymeric Honeycombs Decorated by Nickel Nanoparticles, Science of Advanced Materials (Accepted, 05/2014)

Organometallic deposition of ultrasmooth nanoscale Ni film,

Zigzag-shaped nickel nanowires via organometallic template-free route

Surface analytical characterization of passive iron surface modified by alkyl-phosphonic acid layers

Atomic Force Microscopy Studies of Alkyl-Phosphonate SAMs on Mica

Amorphous iron formation due to low energy heavy ion implantation in evaporated 57Fe thin films

Surface modification of passive iron by alkylphosphonic acid layers

Formation and structure of alkylphosphonic acid layers on passive iron

Structure of the nonionic surfactant triethoxy monooctylether C8E3 adsorbed at the free water surface, as seen from surface tension measurements and Monte Carlo simulations

Advertisement

dansskor # Writing guides for students # QSFP #  Gucci Factory Outlet Online # Alta calidad de HP, Asus, Dell, Lenovo Toshiba, Acer, IBM teclado portátil y ventilador portátil # Hohe Qualität HP, Asus, Dell, Lenovo Toshiba, Acer, IBM Notebook Tastatur und Laptop CPU-Lüfter