Hi everyone,
Is there anyone wants to talk about "Cancer"? I am really interested at it. It is becoming a serious problem day by day. On the other hand, with the development of technology, we will probably find a treatment. I think it is very soon:)
Anyways waiting for your messages.

Views: 1193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In 2016 my Science-Art antidote discovery to the prevailing 3D global epidemic transmitted by the mass production of dysfunctional communication and information devices won a first prize under the auspices of the World Fund for the Arts in Russia. That organisation is now developing a Science-Art research project. It concerns me that if the antidote information is fused with artificial intelligence infected by the epidemic then a catastrophe will occur. The antidote appears to relate to cancer. Science developed by tribal science must obey the survival of the fittest paradigm in order for tribal evolution to proceed. DNA now classifies human tribes as belonging to one single species, A species that harms itself is infected by a form of neurological cancer. Prevailing tribal science, governed as it is by the second law of thermodynamics, is obviously carcinogenic as it demands the extinction of all life in the universe:

http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Cancer-Antidote&id=9719859

This is compatible with the Nobel Laureate, Szent-Gyorgyi Founder of the American National Cancer Foundation who considered that the second law belonged to a Neolithic (his book Crazy Ape) carcinogenic mindset (his Letter to Science 1972)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at editor@nanopaprika.eu

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Partner network:

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Partner of:

© 2017   Created by András Paszternák, PhD (founder).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Warning: require_once(xn-app://widgetlaboratory/apps/windex.php): failed to open stream: "XN_AppFilesystemStream::stream_open" call failed in /apps/nanoscience/index.php on line 5 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'xn-app://widgetlaboratory/apps/windex.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes/XN:/php/includes/PEAR:/php/includes/other') in /apps/nanoscience/index.php on line 5