Uncategorized (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nice book available at 50% off for Composites Manufacturing

A nice book available at very affordable price with 50% discount...must see for Composites Manufacturinghttp://www.lucintel.com/bookmanufac…

Started by Lucintel

0 Sep 14, 2010

Come and Join Lucintel at international conferences

Strengthening our presence further at major international conferences, we would be exhibiting at China Composites Expo, Composites Europe a…

Started by Lucintel

0 Sep 13, 2010

e-Book required

Dear all, I need e-books based on the basics of Nanotechnology, the synthesis of nanoparticles, their interaction with living organisms. C…

Started by Sudeep

7 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by LaVerne L Poussaint

Cuore Concrete Nano Silica

I want the technical knowhow  of cuore concrete . That will replace cement as the building materials.

0 Jul 16, 2010

Internships in Nanotechnology

Hello all, Even though the nanoworld has expanded it is hard for graduate students to find a good project place on works related to nano. I…

Started by Narendhar.C.Jayanth

1 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Suresh Govindarajan

Concentrating gold nanoparticles made from the Turkevich process.

Hi Big Nano-Friends!     I've produced my first nanoparticles of gold using the Turkevich process. I tried to concentrate them down because…

Started by Paul Spangler

2 May 26, 2010
Reply by Paul Spangler

Infrared Espectrometer

Hello, I would like to know which brand is better: Perkin Elmer (Spot 200FT-IR) or ThermoScientific (Nicolet iN10 with iZ10) regarding a mi…

Started by JC

0 May 7, 2010

Comparison... your comments please...

Hello all, I would like to hear your comments here. I have secured admissions for M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering (Micro and Nanotechnology t…

Started by Raghavendran T E

3 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Naresh.C

Polymeric Nanoparticles

Hi everyone,Is there anyone wants to talk about "the preparation of polymeric nanoparticles", I am really interested and working at it. Now…

Started by Sathish Sundar Dhilip Kumar

0 Jan 27, 2010

Surface Plasmon Resonance

What is surface plasmon resonance (SFR) and what is the difference between SFR and Layer Surface Plasmon Resonance (LSFR).

Started by Vishnu Kiran M

0 Jan 22, 2010

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at editor@nanopaprika.eu

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Partner of:

© 2015   Created by András Paszternák, PhD (founder).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service