Nanopaprika.eu (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do we find out the interaction between the nanoparticle and the micro organism by which technique and instrumentation?

How do we find out the interaction between the nanoparticle and the micro organism by which technique and instrumentation?

Started by Vishnu Kiran M

1 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by OYEDIRAN Oyewale Akanfe

nanotoxicity

Hii, i'm working on nanotoxicity of Fe2o3  nanoparticle. want to do hsp-70 expression study. plz help me finding papers .

Started by monika Singh

8 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Manosij Ghosh

Why is only silver nitarte used in the synthesis of silver nanoparticles?

Why is only silver nitarte used in the synthesis of silver nanoparticles whyc can't others like silver sulphate whether the synthesis is bi…

1 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Anand Kumar

Is it possible to find out the biosynthesis of silver nanoparticles?

Is it possible to find out the biosynthesis of silver nanoparticles is intracellular or extracellular if the sample material is in the powd…

0 Jul 9, 2010

Nose to brain; another route for nanodrug delivery to brain tumor?

dear friends..Nowadays nanotechnology has been reached a platform  where chemotherapeutic agents can be administered to brain by non invasi…

Started by BAIJU G.NAIR

2 May 29, 2010
Reply by Trevor Gerson

synthesis ofsilver nanoparticle by seaweed

.what mechanism takes place in synthesis of silver nanoparticle? 

Started by Divya

33 May 21, 2010
Reply by Rajeshkumar

Thermal conductivity

Does any body know the name and address of supplier  providing Thermal conductivity measurement apparatus for nano fluids?(like transient h…

Started by shiva

0 May 4, 2010

How to eliminate silver ions in the supernatant and to get Bio Pure silver Nanoparticles

While centrifugation -How to eliminate silver ions in the supernatant and to get Bio Pure silver Nanoparticles- one way is by using the ble…

3 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Anand Kumar

NANO ROBOTS

hi guys....i need some onfo related to nano robots n the various sensors used in it...could anyone help me?

Started by Ksheerabdhinath.R.V

0 Feb 14, 2010

what can i do?

before doing nano tech in m.tech, what can i do as my bachelor degree??

Started by Ksheerabdhinath.R.V

2 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Ksheerabdhinath.R.V

RSS

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at editor@nanopaprika.eu

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Partner of:

© 2016   Created by András Paszternák, PhD (founder).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Warning: require_once(xn-app://widgetlaboratory/apps/windex.php): failed to open stream: "XN_AppFilesystemStream::stream_open" call failed in /apps/nanoscience/index.php on line 5 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'xn-app://widgetlaboratory/apps/windex.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes/XN:/php/includes/PEAR:/php/includes/other') in /apps/nanoscience/index.php on line 5