NanoContacts (203)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Applications of nanosensors

A publication describes nanosensors (conductive or semiconductive particles) dispersed in an polymer may provide information (pressure, te…

Started by Eduardo Mary

2 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Venkatesh

Thermal Energy at the Nanoscale, an online short course offered by Purdue University Professor Tim Fisher

Highly directed forms of energy found in a wide range of applications—from photovoltaics to thermoelectrics to microprocessors—convert ulti…

Started by Jennifer Crowell

0 Feb 18, 2013

Training Program on Synthesis (RF/DC/Thermal) and Characterization (XRD, SEM,AFM)Techniques

Training Program on Synthesis (RF/DC/Thermal) and Characterization (XRD, SEM,AFM)Techniques Schedule:  TR…

Started by Subhranshu Sekhar Samal

0 Jan 31, 2013

Bandgap of Graphene?

Hello friends.... As we know when we shrunk the size from bulk to nano the bandgap of the material increases...... But when we go from Grap…

Started by sandeep

4 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by sandeep

PhD in nanomedicine

looking for a fullt funded PhD in Nanomedicine In UK/EU/IRE.....have complete Master By research in Nanomedicine in UK..would appreciate a…

Started by aparajita mohanty

0 Jan 17, 2013

I WIN Egypt 29 - 30 March 2013

iSeS Egypt Company in cooperation with Nakaa Nanotechnology Network are organizing the International Workshop in Industrial Nanotechnology…

Started by Wesam Ahmed Tawfik

0 Dec 29, 2012

Post doc position

I about to submit my PhD thesis. I searching for nanomdicine related post doc position. During my phd, i carried out biological synthesis o…

Started by L.Karthik

0 Dec 26, 2012

Looking for a job in nanotech marketing, sales, or education

Hi Everyone,   I am a nanotech writer and science journalist in NYC, currently looking for a job in nanotech marketing, sales, or education…

Started by Julian Taub

0 Nov 6, 2012

hi everybody myself kundan kumar .i am a 3rd year student of 5 year integrated course on Nanotechnolgy. if any body know about inter…

Started by kundan kumar

0 Nov 1, 2012

Silver nanoparticles characterization

Can anyone explain "Why zeta potential values of silver nanoparticles are negative"?

Started by Navin Jain

1 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Jyoti Mayekar

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Publications by A. Paszternák:

Smartphone-Based Extension of the Curcumin/Cellophane pH Sensing Method

Pd/Ni Synergestic Activity for Hydrogen Oxidation Reaction in Alkaline Conditions

The potential use of cellophane test strips for the quick determination of food colours

pH and CO2 Sensing by Curcumin-Coloured Cellophane Test Strip

Polymeric Honeycombs Decorated by Nickel Nanoparticles

Directed Deposition of Nickel Nanoparticles Using Self-Assembled Organic Template,

Organometallic deposition of ultrasmooth nanoscale Ni film,

Zigzag-shaped nickel nanowires via organometallic template-free route

Surface analytical characterization of passive iron surface modified by alkyl-phosphonic acid layers

Atomic Force Microscopy Studies of Alkyl-Phosphonate SAMs on Mica

Amorphous iron formation due to low energy heavy ion implantation in evaporated 57Fe thin films

Surface modification of passive iron by alkylphosphonic acid layers

Formation and structure of alkylphosphonic acid layers on passive iron

Structure of the nonionic surfactant triethoxy monooctylether C8E3 adsorbed at the free water surface, as seen from surface tension measurements and Monte Carlo simulations

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Partner of: