NanoContacts (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

nanotechnolgy and agriculture

Nanotechnology can bring revolution but there is more need to develop human capacity for understanding about nanoscience....i am working on…

Started by Farooq Ahmed

0 Jan 18, 2014

seeking help to find Phd position

Hello,          I am pursuing M.Sc. in Nanoscience and technology (final sem) from Tezpur Central University, Assam, India. I want to do P…

Started by dhruba jyoti talukdar

0 Dec 28, 2013

Invitation for Special Issue on "Multi-Functional Nanomaterials and Their Emerging Applications"

Dear All, It is my immense pleasure to invite you to submit your original research findings in the form of full length article/Short commu…

Started by Alagarsamy Pandikumar

0 Oct 14, 2013

QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT AND QUANTUM DISENTANGLEMENT RELATIONSHIPS

I consider the double aspects quantum coherence and quantun decoherence in relation to the double form of mutual entanglement between a pa…

Started by Paolo Manzelli

0 Oct 14, 2013

where can i make my thesis about nano-medicine for cancer therapy?

I am Mohamed Raafat..from Egypt I got a BSc. in electronics and computer engineering from Mansoura university in Egypt.. I got a diploma in…

Started by M.R

0 Oct 6, 2013

How to check the purity of the silver nanoparticle synthesized from marine algal powder using sliver nitrate as the precursor

How to check the purity of the silver nano-particle synthesized from marine algal powder using sliver nitrate as the precursor

Started by Vishnu Kiran M

0 Aug 21, 2013

Although Silver Nano-particles causes argyrosis and other effects why they are widely studied

Although Silver Nano-particles causes argyrosis and other effects why they are widely studied

0 Aug 16, 2013

MIC Examination, Molten agar alon with drugs or nanoparticles will be affected by conductivity before been solifdified in petri plates

When drugs or nano-particles are mixed in the nutrient agar when in molten state to be poured into petri dishes for examining MIC , will ha…

0 Aug 16, 2013

component or mechanism in conversion of silver nanoparticle from dry algal powder using silver nitrate as precursor

What is the mechanism where in silver nano-particles are formed when silver nitrate is used as precursor in the dried algal powder,which co…

0 Aug 16, 2013

Role of salt precurssor used on the properties of synthesized nanoparticles

In the synthesis of metal oxides if we change the salt precurssor is there any effect on the properties shown by the synthesized nanopartic…

Started by Jyoti Mayekar

2 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Jyoti Mayekar

RSS

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at editor@nanopaprika.eu

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Partner of:

© 2016   Created by András Paszternák, PhD (founder).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Warning: require_once(xn-app://widgetlaboratory/apps/windex.php): failed to open stream: "XN_AppFilesystemStream::stream_open" call failed in /apps/nanoscience/index.php on line 5 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'xn-app://widgetlaboratory/apps/windex.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes/XN:/php/includes/PEAR:/php/includes/other') in /apps/nanoscience/index.php on line 5