NanoContacts (203)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nanosilica

I am interested in the application of nano silica in construction particularly in cement and concrete  and in agricultural or farming appli…

Started by Abdulllah Saeedi

0 May 10, 2014

Cooking gas as a cause of cancer lung

1.One of my close relative a lady of 60+ years developed cancer lung with no smoking history during 2008.Her husband is also not a smoker.I…

Started by Dr.S.Shanmugam

6 May 7, 2014
Reply by Dr.S.Shanmugam

suggestions for Toxicology journal

Hello friends I would like to communicate a research article on toxicity of nanoparticles. Please  suggest me  name of journal having quick…

Started by Sudeep

0 Apr 15, 2014

Looking for Post doctoral/Research Assistant/Teacher position

Hi to all             I am sending this mail for applying the post of Post doctoral/Research Assistant/Teacher position. I am currently a…

Started by Rajesh Rajagopal

0 Mar 27, 2014

How to develop The International NanoScience Community scientific social network?

A scientific social network comprises a group of researchers, students and industrial partners that share similar interests, careers or bot…

Started by TINC

1 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Professor Robert Pope

reg-PhD

now im doing project in magnetic multilayer thin films for GMR applications and  going to complete my M.Tech in Nanoscience & Technolog…

Started by Aadhavan Ramanathan

1 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by kamar GMR

QUARTE 2014 - Conference EXibition ROMA (IT) Sala Odejon -La Sapienza University .

Are you ready to be creative in the contemporary Quantum World? QUARTE 2014 - Conference-EXibition 26/27/June  Sala Odejon -La Sapienza Un…

Started by Paolo Manzelli

0 Feb 7, 2014

Lithium air battery

Hii.. Does any one know about the risk handling in li-air battery? As we use oxygen in li-air batteries and lithium is highly explosive wit…

Started by Sameer Chouksey

0 Jan 24, 2014

nanotechnolgy and agriculture

Nanotechnology can bring revolution but there is more need to develop human capacity for understanding about nanoscience....i am working on…

Started by Farooq Ahmed

0 Jan 18, 2014

seeking help to find Phd position

Hello,          I am pursuing M.Sc. in Nanoscience and technology (final sem) from Tezpur Central University, Assam, India. I want to do P…

Started by dhruba jyoti talukdar

0 Dec 28, 2013

RSS

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Partner of:

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at editor@nanopaprika.eu

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Publications by A. Paszternák:

The potential use of cellophane test strips for the quick determination of food colours

pH and CO2 Sensing by Curcumin-Coloured Cellophane Test Strip

Polymeric Honeycombs Decorated by Nickel Nanoparticles

Directed Deposition of Nickel Nanoparticles Using Self-Assembled Organic Template,

Organometallic deposition of ultrasmooth nanoscale Ni film,

Zigzag-shaped nickel nanowires via organometallic template-free route

Surface analytical characterization of passive iron surface modified by alkyl-phosphonic acid layers

Atomic Force Microscopy Studies of Alkyl-Phosphonate SAMs on Mica

Amorphous iron formation due to low energy heavy ion implantation in evaporated 57Fe thin films

Surface modification of passive iron by alkylphosphonic acid layers

Formation and structure of alkylphosphonic acid layers on passive iron

Structure of the nonionic surfactant triethoxy monooctylether C8E3 adsorbed at the free water surface, as seen from surface tension measurements and Monte Carlo simulations