NanoContacts (203)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

can any one help me whr i could find some research topics regarding nanotechnology. Basically in the area of nanoelectronics.

Started by Sandeep

0 Jan 30, 2010

Is any body have a researches on a manganites on the beginning

Started by Abd El-Mo'ez Ahmed Mohammed

0 Jan 8, 2010

Links to your research group

Direct link to your researchgroup Please add name, country, city and link of your group!

Started by TINC

0 Dec 25, 2009

about synthesis of nano semiconductors

Hello everyone, I am doing my research in nano semicondutors. Can anyone say about autoclave apparatus which i have planned to synthesis my…

Started by saravananpalaniyandi

2 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Shashank Mathur

Two years of nano-social networking

On 25th November 2009 we will celebrate the second birthday of The International NanoScience Community (TINC). Send your message to us! Wha…

Started by TINC

7 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by TINC

synthesis of silver nanoparticles from lactobacillus

Dear members I am student of biotechnology and very much interested in nanotechnology. I am doing my final year project on"synthesis of sil…

Started by gnanendrakumar enamala

5 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by gnanendrakumar enamala

nano city in india

a site for the nano city in indiaaa all the information for the future vision are included (

Started by sahar said fahim youssef

1 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by TINC

Post-Doc in South Africa

A group at the CSIR in South Africa at the Pretoria campus is looking for a Post-Doctoral protein NMR physicist. Is there anyone who might…

0 Nov 13, 2009

Dear members, I would be requiring the below listed instruments to analyse my samples. can any one in the forum provide the necessary infor…

Started by kirupa krishnan

4 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by YL. Balachandran

6 months thesis in nanotechnology

Hi....i would like to know if there are opportunities to do 6 months thesis in nanotechnology as summer programme. M currently in my 7th se…

Started by NITESH

1 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by prabhakar nanus

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Publications by A. Paszternák:

Smartphone-Based Extension of the Curcumin/Cellophane pH Sensing Method

Pd/Ni Synergestic Activity for Hydrogen Oxidation Reaction in Alkaline Conditions

The potential use of cellophane test strips for the quick determination of food colours

pH and CO2 Sensing by Curcumin-Coloured Cellophane Test Strip

Polymeric Honeycombs Decorated by Nickel Nanoparticles

Directed Deposition of Nickel Nanoparticles Using Self-Assembled Organic Template,

Organometallic deposition of ultrasmooth nanoscale Ni film,

Zigzag-shaped nickel nanowires via organometallic template-free route

Surface analytical characterization of passive iron surface modified by alkyl-phosphonic acid layers

Atomic Force Microscopy Studies of Alkyl-Phosphonate SAMs on Mica

Amorphous iron formation due to low energy heavy ion implantation in evaporated 57Fe thin films

Surface modification of passive iron by alkylphosphonic acid layers

Formation and structure of alkylphosphonic acid layers on passive iron

Structure of the nonionic surfactant triethoxy monooctylether C8E3 adsorbed at the free water surface, as seen from surface tension measurements and Monte Carlo simulations

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Partner of: