Silicon Chip Industry Training Seminar
Last Opportunity to Book This Fiscal Year ~ 22 November, London, UK
Aimed at individuals working within the semiconductor and information technology (IT) industries with either no technical training or with a very specialist focus.
What Is In It For You?
By completing this workshop you will gain a:
* Superior understanding of your client’s needs, resulting in the acquisition of clients and increasing repeat business and referrals
* Better understanding of how your organisation works within the industry and enable you to see the Bigger Picture
* Higher understanding of supplier jargon enabling you to negotiate better deals and save money
* Comprehensive understanding of industry jargon and terminology, enabling you to talk the industry language
* Boost in confidence and ‘know how’, to execute your day-to-day operations with finesse
* Greater knowledge of the IC industry increasing work efficiency levels
* Renewed enthusiasm & motivation, which will have a positive effect on your customers and ultimately the business
All of these benefits will POSITIVELY affect YOUR BOTTOM LINE
Past clients include staff from departments such as:
* Sales Human Resources
* Business Development
The seminar provides delegates with grounding in the basic fundamentals of the IC industry, its workings, technology, and markets served, from vacuum tubes to single chip systems. It also provides an insight into the manufacturing processes involved, the industry economics and an understanding of the IT revolution and industry trends.
Click here to see full details and agenda: http://www.futurehorizons.com/page/12/silicon-chip-training
Book Your Place
* Call Gemma on +44 1732 740440
* Email: email@example.com
* Book Online: http://www.futurehorizons.com/seminars/schip-2010-reservation.php
£495 + vat per person
We look forward to seeing you there.