The Path Forward: Showcasing the NNI Funding Agencies and their Success Stories!
Dec. 8-10, 2010 - Washington, DC
Nanotechnology leaders are gathering for this one-time event to be held Dec. 8-10 at the Gaylord National Convention Center near Washington DC.
Participate in the Nanotechnology Innovation Summit!
* Strategic insights into nanotechnology funding opportunities!
* Join current list of 50+ showcasing organizations, 15 sponsors and 25 U.S. agencies already participating.
* Network with the US's top nanotechnology leaders and innovators from start-ups, corporations, research institutions and labs and government in this celebration of 10 years of the National Nanotechnology Initiative.
Newly announced speakers include:
* Steven Chu, Secretary of Energy, U.S. Department of Energy
* Zachary Lemnios, Defense Research & Engineering Director, U.S. Department of Defense
* Subra Suresh, Director, National Science Foundation
* Conrad Burke, President & CEO, Innovalight
* Nate Lewis, Professor of Chemistry, California Institute of Technology
* Francis Collins, Director, National Institutes of Health
* Patrick D. Gallagher, Director, NIST
* Thomas Kalil, Deputy Director for Policy, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy
* Thomas Theis, Director, IBM Research, Physical Sciences
* Stanley Williams, HP Senior Fellow, Hewlett-Packard Laboratories
* Confirmed speakers 2010...
Critical technology research and development at start-ups, national labs, research centers, universities, and corporations have all been supported through U.S. federal funding. This summit and showcase will feature the successes from these technology investments across the development pipeline – from testing and analysis to materials to manufacturing to nano-enabled products.
If you are interested in joining as a sponsor and promoting your organization and showcasing your technologies, please contact:
Denise Lee, firstname.lastname@example.org 203.245.4201.