"Spicy world of NanoScience"
We are organising ForeFront Summit 2011, the first international conference on “Nano and Regenerative Medicines - Opportunities and Challenges for India” at The Leela, Mumbai, India, scheduled on 12th and 13th December 2011. This summit is being supported by Florida International University USA (FIU) and National Institutes of Health USA (NIH) and organized by MIT Group of Education and Research Institutes.
Eminent scientists from the USA will present validated technologies, product ideas, development roadmap in Nanotechnology & Regenerative Medicines and discuss possible collaborations with the Indian industry, scientific community, investors and policy makers.
Summit Focus Areas:
· Stem cell technologies
· Pharmaceutical applications
· Targeted drug delivery for diagnostics and treatment
· Targeted Hypothermia treatment of cancer cells
· High-resolution diagnostics
· Portable diagnostic devices for fast and economical screening (to enable high-technology medical diagnostics in small-office environment)
· For Ultra-high precision atomic-cell in-vitro biopsy studies
· For ultra-high-resolution and early stage in vivo diagnostics
Take away from summit for R&D, IP, investment and strategic decision makers:
· opportunity to learn about cutting edge advancements in nano and regenerative medicine
· meetings with technology holders for unique deal-making opportunities
· relationship building with investors, pharma/diagnostics/biotech leaders to help bring India to the forefront of Nanotechnology/Regenerative medicine - an amazing growth industry
· 12th Dec - Regenerative medicine, Nanomedicine and Nanodiagnostics, Nanomaterials, Business considerations in Nanotechnology
· 13th Dec – one on one meeting with technology provider with prior appointment
Please visit http://ffsummit.com/ for details. The proceeds from this event will be used for modernizing MIT Hospital.