CALL FOR PAPER – ICONAN 2016
The International Conference On Nanomedicine And Nanobiotechnology is an annual gathering with the following objectives:
- Attract high quality papers in different subfields.
- Offer the opportunity to be updated on the latest research outputs on several Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology topics.
- Organize specific workshops around the most attractive and current issues.
- Gather worldwide experts as conference speakers.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Targeted drug delivery and nanocarriers
- Nanomedicine for cancer diagnosis & therapy
- Biological & medical nanodevices and biosensors
- Tissue engineering and regenerative nanomedicine
- Toxicology and risk assessment of nanomedicine systems
- Nano-Imaging for diagnosis, therapy and delivery
- Bionanocatalysis and nanobiosystems
- Microfluidics in nanomedicine and nanobiology
- Early submission deadline: April 15, 2016
- Early registration deadline: May 15, 2016
- Regular submission deadline: July 15, 2016
- Regular registration deadline: July 28, 2016
- Conference: September 28–30, 2016
Guidance for authors:
The submission must be done through Exordo (http://iconan2016.exordo.com) where you will have to create your own account. This abstract management system will enable you to manage your submission as you wish.
This conference is organized by PremC, a French company specialized in scientific conferences and workshops organization. Its latest event is ANNIC 2015.