PhD position on Using brain-inspired nanophotonic chips to speed up sorting of cancer cells - Ghent University, Belgium http://www.nanopaprika.eu/profiles/blogs/phd-position-on-using-brain-inspired-nanophotonic-chips-to-speed-…See More
We are pleased to inform you that GITAM University is organizing an International Conference on “Nanoscience, Nanotechnology & Advanced Materials” during 17th to 19th December 2010.
This three day International Conference is being organized to provide a platform for academicians, researchers and scientists to share knowledge and experience on advances in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology today and tomorrow.
We are inviting papers on any of the conference themes given below:
· Synthesis and characterisation of Nanomaterials
· Nanomaterials for Energy & Environment
· Nano-biotechnology and Biomedical applications
· Nanocomposites for defense applications
· Nanomaterials for Industrial applications viz., Pharmaceutical, Steel, Petroleum etc.
· Advanced materials (Biomaterials, Composite materials, Magnetic materials, Porous materials, Molecular nanostructures)
We also request you to kindly participate in the conference. Your active participation and support for the conference will be highly appreciated.
Please visit www.nanos2010.in for more information.